Quadratec soft top s

Napalm

The Adventure top S is similar to a Bestop TrekTop NX. It's a frameless soft top. It functions exactly like the trek top other than the fact it uses a different mechanism for the sun rider folding the material back for you. You won't be able to take your top back like you can with a factory soft top but you can zip out the side and back windows and have a bikini top.

It does not however use the support bows that the Bestop trektop uses so I have heard about material flapping with this top.

I'm curious about this top as well, and if I ever go back to the fastback look I may give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

kbp810

Caught the Bug
The Trektop NX is a great top, especially for the price. Had I not scored a killer craigslist deal on a factory premium top, that is what I would have gone with again. I also quite like the fastback top look on the 4 door.

Just to point out though, as I know someone who very recently made this mistake... Bestop still also sells the regular non-nx trektop, which is a whole different story. The non-nx lacks the bows (so pools water and flaps around), and while it's quick and easy to go full topless, the windows don't come out separate, so it's kind of an all or nothing thing (cumbersome to just take down and throw in the back); not to mention a mild PITA to put back on. They came across a deal on one and jumped on it, not realizing there was a difference.

Jelliott28

The Trektop NX is a great top, especially for the price. Had I not scored a killer craigslist deal on a factory premium top, that is what I would have gone with again. I also quite like the fastback top look on the 4 door.

Just to point out though, as I know someone who very recently made this mistake... Bestop still also sells the regular non-nx trektop, which is a whole different story. The non-nx lacks the bows (so pools water and flaps around), and while it's quick and easy to go full topless, the windows don't come out separate, so it's kind of an all or nothing thing (cumbersome to just take down and throw in the back); not to mention a mild PITA to put back on. They came across a deal on one and jumped on it, not realizing there was a difference.
What did you happen to pay for your soft top? I might end up selling mine?

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom