what tire pressure to run 35 inch Mud Grapplers and proper rotation?

JeepNfish20

I just got 35x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers on my 2 door Jk and was wondering what tire pressure I should run these on road and off road.I have em at 30 now but seemed like a little too much. Also what is a proper rotating schedule for these tires ?
Thanks

black pearl

Hooked
I just got 35x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers on my 2 door Jk and was wondering what tire pressure I should run these on road and off road.I have em at 30 now but seemed like a little too much. Also what is a proper rotating schedule for these tires ?
Thanks

You can do a chalk test on the tread as the weight of your rig plays a part in that there is another thread on here about tier rotations I do mine every 3k cross the fronts to the back and back to front dropping the spare onto the pass rear and driver front to spare

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Chalk test as mentioned. 30 seems about right. Rotate them at least every oil change. 3k to 5k.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks

i'd say about 29 psi on road and as low as you want (provided you have bead-locks) off road. (no lower than 11 psi if not)

Top Bottom