New JKUR Recon Edition on order

TheGrendel

Just put in an order for a JKUR Recon edition. Firecracker Red. 6 speed. Black Freedom Top. 430N and Premium sound. Ordered through Koons Tysons Jeep just outside of D.C. I couldn't find a stand up dealership that would match what they will do on an ordered Jeep. So, the wife and I are going to make it into a road trip when it comes in.

Very sad to know that my Gecko JKR is going bye bye. But, it is time for a little more space. Man I love this Jeep. Gecko Green is one of my favorite Jeep colors ever produced.

5x7iXrg.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Just put in an order for a JKUR Recon edition. Firecracker Red. 6 speed. Black Freedom Top. 430N and Premium sound. Ordered through Koons Tysons Jeep just outside of D.C. I couldn't find a stand up dealership that would match what they will do on an ordered Jeep. So, the wife and I are going to make it into a road trip when it comes in.

Very sad to know that my Gecko JKR is going bye bye. But, it is time for a little more space. Man I love this Jeep. Gecko Green is one of my favorite Jeep colors ever produced.

View attachment 245370

Nice! Congrats!

Any reason you choose to order all the way from D.C.? Your Profile says Austin, I assume Texas? River Oaks Jeep in Houston did a GREAT job when I ordered my JUKR, and no one could touch the price Mark quoted (AND sold) me my jeep for :yup:

TheGrendel

Nice! Congrats!

Any reason you choose to order all the way from D.C.? Your Profile says Austin, I assume Texas? River Oaks Jeep in Houston did a GREAT job when I ordered my JUKR, and no one could touch the price Mark quoted (AND sold) me my jeep for :yup:

don't know if i caught them on a bad day. but, they weren't in the mood to deal. so, i did the jeep garage order through Koons Tyson. super easy and straight forward process. wife and i are going to make a road trip out of it. see some friends in Nashville on the way back.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
don't know if i caught them on a bad day. but, they weren't in the mood to deal. so, i did the jeep garage order through Koons Tyson. super easy and straight forward process. wife and i are going to make a road trip out of it. see some friends in Nashville on the way back.

oh no. I'm sad to hear this being that I always recommend this dealer to friends around Texas due to the pleasure I had dealing with them. Did you talk with Mark directly? or some other sales man?

Well, at least you can make a nice trip out of the deal! and visiting friends is always fun, especially with your new Jeep! :yup:

Top Bottom