Best Level kit for my Girls jeep

thechrisjones

I'm trying to give my girlfriends 2010 JK 2 door sport a little face. I just put a set of 2016 factors HardRock wheels and tires on it. Mow I just want to level it out with a small lift. I would like one that will not take away from the ride quality much. I was thinking just spacers and maybe new shocks since it's 7 years old. I'm not looking to have to change out sway bars or bump stops because it will never go of road ever. Any recommendations? I'm not looking to spend more than $300 dollars or so. IMG_2313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'd just do a daystar 3/4" or 1" spacer up front and call it a day. If she likes the way it rides it will keep that and they are fairly inexpensive.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'd just do a daystar 3/4" or 1" spacer up front and call it a day. If she likes the way it rides it will keep that and they are fairly inexpensive.

I agree, if she is going to run stock tires. You can get a set of Rancho 5000x shocks for around $200, and a couple of spacers for the front are not too expensive.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hell, for 169 more you get shocks, bumps and rear spacers. That is a good deal. Especially after March even cheaper. After doing mine I would at least go the Rancho level kit.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eezybreezy08

The rancho leveling kit is definitely the most complete. Or just do the evo for around the less than $300 price with no shocks. You can always do what mr. Ty said if you just want to raise the front a hair and be done with it

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I don't think you'll have rake unless you have a really heavy but a winch. If you do, a simple spacer will fix that. So money won't be an issue just labor time.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Your Jeep being a 2 door will yield different results.

20170129_121659.jpg

20170201_120000.jpg

20170129_174632.jpg

That's the EVO kit, with 2" spacers in the rear. The spacers that came with the kit was still too squatty in the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

bekel

would a set of jku springs be enough lift see them all the time on CL for cheap then just spend the money on shocks

Kyle7R

Top Bottom