Renegade Computer Problems

kmccann2

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I wanted to see if anyone has experienced this problem and if it was able to be fixed easily or not.

I have a 2016 Renegade Trailhawk that I've now had for about 2.5 months and I just got it lifted with the Daystar lift and new wheels and 235/65/17 tires. Today is the third day since all that was done and while driving this morning all of the warning lights came on at once and the engine revved up weird for a couple seconds. (Service torque steering, service 4wd, service abs, service park break, service hill decent etc... just about everything)
So I took it to a dealership and they tell me it's probably because the bigger tires are confusing the computers because all these codes it's kicking out don't make sense. I have not heard of anyone having problems with the computers because of the lift and tires with this car so I left that dealership and called 4wheel parts who installed everything and they don't think it's because of the bigger tires either. So I took it to a second dealership who thinks it's probably a computer problem but they will have to keep the car for several days.

Anyone else have this happen? 20170224_173203.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I435 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WW_Svi

Not sure and hopefully someone here will know. If not you can also try checking out the toaster jeep forum. The WAYALIFE forum for renegades.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kmccann2

Not sure and hopefully someone here will know. If not you can also try checking out the toaster jeep forum. The WAYALIFE forum for renegades.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ok thanks! I did actually look at that forum as well and I saw some people were having to replace the bcm, but dealership called today and said they think it's a bad tire speed sensor. Hopefully that's all it is!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom