Corral Canyon 1/27/13

LoPo

Caught the Bug
cool video :thumb:, I like the other jeep sliding around corner. Reminds me of every time I go snow wheeling.

ttfhell

That camera and vid is sweet. That was a blast. We need to go back and finish that last trail.
Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

It looked scary in person but it sure felt steeper than the waterfall part of sidewinder we did. Good times.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
cool video :thumb:, I like the other jeep sliding around corner. Reminds me of every time I go snow wheeling.

I thought, in spite of his best efforts, he might wind up sliding into the drop off. Cool action and nice tunes.:rock:

ttfhell

Let's just say we all did a bit of winching after the first jeep....

DirtyJeeP

Well if your wondering why there were so many leaves on my hood after TheDuff went through its cause I wasn't so fortunate to make through without going into the trees/ bushes. It took myself and ttfhell to winch me out. It was a good time. Now my passenger side has a whole lot of character (scratches).

TheDuff

That mud was no joke. Now I'm trying to get a winch ( I now see the value)
Scratches do suck. I got some deep ones from that run too! But it was worth it to me:) we gotta go again when its dry, its a whole lot easier:thumbup:
And great job on that vid!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Well if your wondering why there were so many leaves on my hood after TheDuff went through its cause I wasn't so fortunate to make through without going into the trees/ bushes. It took myself and ttfhell to winch me out. It was a good time. Now my passenger side has a whole lot of character (scratches).

Making it look mean! Slap Shot quote right there.

DirtyJeeP

Oh I'm not worried about the scratches. I bought the jeep to use it. But my wife on the other hand is s different story.

ttfhell

Thanks again for the spotting! And for the reminder to get my locker fixed....
Everyone's family seemed to have a good time. DirtyJeeP's son doing the head first jeep dismount was the best part that we didn't get on video. Shook it off like a champ. :)

TheDuff

Haha I remember that! I had sadly just stopped filming:( glad he wasn't hurt and all, but that coulda went viral!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom