daystar dash switch pannel

Will this work with a 6 speed? ghj.jpg

It says for Automatic in the description. Just did not know If it would get in the way of the stick.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yup, won't work. I looked into that and ending up getting the a-pillar pod.

Offroad Engineering makes one that will work with a manual though. Moby is running one.

main.php

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I read Eddie used the Daystar panel to put the off road engineering panel on.:thinking:

The reason why you can't use the Daystar panel with a 6-speed is because the rubber boot hits the large switches and activates them. With the Off Road Engineering switches, this isn't a problem as the panel is thin and the switches are small. I'm not sure how things work on a 2011-up as the center stack is designed differently, the shifter lever is bent and now comes with a leather boot.

Serg5000

The reason why you can't use the Daystar panel with a 6-speed is because the rubber boot hits the large switches and activates them. With the Off Road Engineering switches, this isn't a problem as the panel is thin and the switches are small. I'm not sure how things work on a 2011-up as the center stack is designed differently, the shifter lever is bent and now comes with a leather boot.
is that a Daystar panel on your rig?

Dave_g

I don't believe it will work, I have plans for the Off road engineering 12 switch panel (future plans) so I will be mounting it on the overhead plate section of my Rockhard roll cage

moparnation

So what if you get the daystar dash panel and swapped out the rubber boot for a leather one? I wonder if it would work then.......:screwy:....don't see why it wouldnt

I've been pondering this myself for a while because I plan on have a cage in the near future so didn't want to run the pillar panel....hmmmm

sent from my talkitty box

Top Bottom