No Waves from Brooklyn New York

gheller

I don't know what's up over here, but I get absolutely no love or acknowledgement from other Wrangler owners here in Brooklyn.

When I travel out of the borough, anywhere actually, I get waves and bright flashes from every Jeep that I pass. I'm actually shocked and caught off guard.

I dig it and appreciate it, but it pisses me off that everyone in Brooklyn couldn't care less.

I bet it because they lease their Jeep and don't have that Owners pride. I dunno. Hate to make assumptions, Brooklynites are hard core, and I like that but damn, show some love.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I don't know what's up over here, but I get absolutely no love or acknowledgement from other Wrangler owners here in Brooklyn.

When I travel out of the borough, anywhere actually, I get waves and bright flashes from every Jeep that I pass. I'm actually shocked and caught off guard.

I dig it and appreciate it, but it pisses me off that everyone in Brooklyn couldn't care less.

I bet it because they lease their Jeep and don't have that Owners pride. I dunno. Hate to make assumptions, Brooklynites are hard core, and I like that but damn, show some love.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Over here where I'm at there are a lot of status symbol jeep owners ... I can almost always call if there going to wave or not ... they don't get or appreciate the culture that is involved with owning a jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

Over here where I'm at there are a lot of status symbol jeep owners ... I can almost always call if there going to wave or not ... they don't get or appreciate the culture that is involved with owning a jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

"Status symbol Owners". That's a way to describe it.

There's a Meme I saw that someone sent me of Patrick Stewart. It was spot on.
IMG_1987.JPG

Top Bottom