Leveling kit with shock leak?

Just looked under the rear and the shocks are leaking, passenger side pretty heavy driver side slightly. Want to take it in but I have an evo leveling kit would that void the warranty? Should I remove before going in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

Just looked under the rear and the shocks are leaking, passenger side pretty heavy driver side slightly. Want to take it in but I have an evo leveling kit would that void the warranty? Should I remove before going in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Mine did that to me soon after putting the leveling kit on... I personally didn't even worry about the warranty. I just got a set of Rancho 5000x's. World of difference in ride quality from stock... AND they have the rebate going on right now also... 😀👍 As to the taking it off... Depends on the stealership some of them here will ding you for it others won't even care. Bill Luke in my experience has been pretty cool about that stuff but it depends on who the tech is. Power are just jerks about mods. Superstition springs is iffy at best. Again this is just my personal experience with these dealerships so... If it worries you that much just take it off and reinstall after... Just a couple hours of semi free labor. (cost of your own beers) 🤣

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I would ether get some shocks for cheap from take offs or new shocks and install myself before taking the spacers out.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
^^^ This, I personally wouldn't waste my time arguing with the dealership or removing the leveling kit. I would just buy some new Rancho's and install them myself.

Top Bottom