Another Arizona Jeeper

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone! Long time Jeep and off road enthusiast but new to the site. Like many, I found the site through watching the Wayalife videos. They are a ton of fun and I think, bring a lot of support to the community to help keep trails open. I am not a hardcore guy myself, but I enjoy the antics of others who are. I may take more bypasses than some but at least I'm out there. I've just about wrapped up my build on my 2015 JKU and will likely move on the the next addition to the garage, a 77-79 CJ-5. Had a bunch of Jeeps, that's the one I miss the most. It was a mud rig in Northwest Ohio and eventually became a show and sand dune toy. Surprisingly stable for a CJ-5 on 40's. The next one will only have 33-35 inchers on it since I'll want to keep it well into my old age. Pics of the JK to come once I get my 10A hood installed. It is at the body shop awaiting paint. If I can, I'll post a pic of the JK the day I bought it. It was literally on the show room floor inside at the dealer and on the trail that evening. I had to test it! WP_20150315_002.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale ! Can't wait to see the photos of the finished rig ! Hope to see you on the trail.

Thanks! I did the Schnebly Hill rd. which was really scenic but really didn't even need 4 wheel drive. Kind of itching to do the back way to Crown King as Iv'e never been there.

Top Bottom