A wave from the Mississippi Gulf Coast

taketwo

Hello everyone, I just purchased another Jeep for a build and to have fun in with the family. 2012 Rubicon unlimited. I look forward to learning from and sharing with the WAYALIFE group.

Taketwo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Hello everyone, I just purchased another Jeep for a build and to have fun in with the family. 2012 Rubicon unlimited. I look forward to learning from and sharing with the WAYALIFE group.

Taketwo

Give us some info about Takeone! Welcome Aboard :beer:

taketwo

Hello everyone!
So far the Taketwo rubicon has got a Currie antirock (aluminum), teraflex rock rails, and a savvy front bumper. Ordered the winch bar today. Does anyone have a warn zeon? I know warn is fantastic, but are there any cons with this series other than the price.. Lol Thanks for any input!

WJCO

Meme King
Hello everyone!
So far the Taketwo rubicon has got a Currie antirock (aluminum), teraflex rock rails, and a savvy front bumper. Ordered the winch bar today. Does anyone have a warn zeon? I know warn is fantastic, but are there any cons with this series other than the price.. Lol Thanks for any input!

Lots of members have the Zeon. Me and my wife each have one. I have used mine (Zeon 8s) many times flawlessly. It's a great winch with a clean centered look.

I've only heard of one issue with a Zeon 10. There was a member here about a year or more ago that had to get a new solenoid. There are many other members here who run the 10 with no issues.

Top Bottom