PDA

View Full Version : Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 12:22 AM
Edit*** You seriously moved this whole thing to make it look like I started a thread against Eddie??? You guys are hilarious! I freaking LOVE IT!! Because moving here doesn't take this whole thread out of context AT ALL. Genius!

I get that mistakes happen sometimes. I feel like you did the right thing, offering a refund. He asked for the decals to just be sent, which I feel is also fair.

I don't get the point of you posting this up though. It's like those dog shaming photos you see everywhere. I get being upset, concerning his response to you, because that was a little bit out there...but this issue is between you, the owner, and him, your customer.

Seems a little childish to post this up, after you reached a resolution with him.

I've been in and out of these forums and a WAL fan for years. Whether it was following some great builds, searching for solutions for little issues here and there, or watching the amazing JK Experience and other off-road videos. Sometimes, it's like this site is reminiscent of an old western movie. What is there to gain from dragging this guy out into the street? For everyone to see you set an example? "Have an issue, or don't agree with something...let's see what the entire forum thinks"

Like the previous people stated, for those who understand all you and Cindy do for this group and how you two keep it running smooth...think this guys reaction to a minor slip up is ridiculous. The ones who don't get that...don't matter. So there's no need to publicly shame this guy. Unless you just like publicly shaming people.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44120-My-apologies-if-you-think-a-mistake-I-made-makes-me-a-little-quot-shoddy-quot

WJCO
03-07-2017, 12:45 AM
I get that mistakes happen sometimes. I feel like you did the right thing, offering a refund. He asked for the decals to just be sent, which I feel is also fair.

I don't get the point of you posting this up though. It's like those dog shaming photos you see everywhere. I get being upset, concerning his response to you, because that was a little bit out there...but this issue is between you, the owner, and him, your customer.

Seems a little childish/vindictive to post this up, after you reached a resolution with him.

I've been in and out of these forums and a WAL fan for years. Whether it was following some great builds, searching for solutions for little issues here and there, or watching the amazing JK Experience and other off-road videos. But now that I've made the attempt to be more active on the forums, I see a lot crazy stuff. It's like this site is reminiscent of an old western movie. What is there to gain from dragging him out into the street? For everyone to see you set an example? "Have an issue, or don't agree with something...let's see what the entire forum thinks"

Like the previous people stated, for those who understand all you and Cindy do for this group and how you two keep it running smooth...think this kind of reaction to a minor slip up is ridiculous. The ones who don't get that...don't matter. So there's no need to publicly shame this guy. Unless you just like publicly shaming people.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Did you not read what he posted?!? He did this as an informative post letting everyone know that if a mistake is made, it wasn't meant, and he is sorry. He just used this Slade douchebag as an example where a mistake was made and the guy was an asshole about it.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 12:45 AM

You'll forgive me but I didn't "offer" anything. If you took the time to read, you'd know that I "gave" him a refund but apparently, that wasn't what he wanted. When I accidentally left out .50, he accused me of being "shoddy".

Nobody is asking you to get the point. Since you seemed to have missed it, this is my home on the internet. I pay for it to exist so that people like you can use it for free and I can do what I want on it. Don't like it, start up your own forum and run it however you'd prefer.

Seems a little childish/vindictive to post this up, after you reached a resolution with him.

LOL!! Seems a little childish for you to post this up. You make it sound as this Garnett guy and I had actually agreed to something.

I've been in and out of these forums and a WAL fan for years. Whether it was following some great builds, searching for solutions for little issues here and there, or watching the amazing JK Experience and other off-road videos. But now that I've made the attempt to be more active on the forums, I see a lot crazy stuff.

Funny, for a guy who's been following us for years, I'm surprised that you just now are seeing "a lot of crazy stuff". It's almost as if you wouldn't have been able to see any of this if you hadn't become "more active". :rolleyes2:

It's like this site is reminiscent of an old western movie. What is there to gain from dragging him out into the street? For everyone to see you set an example? "Have an issue, or don't agree with something...let's see what the entire forum thinks"

Well, we did make a video called "WILD WILD WEST" once. Look pal, don't like what you see, do everyone a favor and spend more of your time on a forum that feels more reminiscent of a chick flick.

Like the previous people stated, for those who understand all you and Cindy do for this group and how you two keep it running smooth...think this kind of reaction to a minor slip up is ridiculous. The ones who don't get that...don't matter. So there's no need to publicly shame this guy. Unless you just like publicly shaming people.

LOL!! Right, you mean kind of like how you feel the need to preach at me or should I say, "publicly shame" me with your self-righteousness.

Thanks for playing.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Did you not read what he posted?!? He did this as an informative post letting everyone know that if a mistake is made, it wasn't meant, and he is sorry. He just used this Slade douchebag as an example where a mistake was made and the guy was an asshole about it.

Read what I said?

http://jaymetate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/notime.jpg

I remember when you sent me two windshield decals, I emailed and PM'ed you and you got back with me within the day and said your bad just keep the extra decal. Seemed like a cool thing to do to me.

Like I was trying to say in my post, I try hard not to but I do make mistakes. For that, I do apologize.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 12:53 AM

I got that part. You're missing the part where it's unnecessary to publicly shame him. He could have just stated he had recently had an incident with a customer not receiving part of his order, and the customer didn't take it well....and then make his informative post. We all understand that mistakes aren't meant to happen...hence "mistake". Also, you seemed to miss that I said those who can't rationalize that mistakes happen (and getting a no questions asked refund), do not matter. Making this post moot. Unless he was just out to publicly shame the dude. Dudes a douche, I get it, I agree. But that doesn't justify a similar over the top reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
03-07-2017, 12:57 AM
I got that part. You're missing the part where it's unnecessary to publicly shame him. He could have just stated he had recently had an incident with a customer not receiving part of his order, and the customer didn't take it well....and then make his informative post. We all understand that mistakes aren't meant to happen...hence "mistake". Also, you seemed to miss that I said those who can't rationalize that mistakes happen (and getting a no questions asked refund), do not matter. Making this post moot. Unless he was just out to publicly shame the dude. Dudes a douche, I get it, I agree. But that doesn't justify a similar over the top reaction.

He can run this place however he sees fit, it's his show. One thing I love about this place is the transparency. If he wants to post something like that up, he can. Even if it offends the faint of heart such as yourself. Perks of being the owner of the forum.

drty6
03-07-2017, 12:58 AM

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 12:59 AM

I got that part but of course, when it comes to you, things are different. You could have just sent me a PM about how all this offends you but then, you wouldn't have gotten a chance to post up your self-righteous over the top reaction and for all to see.

jesse3638
03-07-2017, 01:06 AM

Your screen name rubbed me the wrong way from your first post. It may not mean anything or being you're in GA it may mean how I took it. I could have PM'd you to tell you this but I honestly don't think you'll care. Just like we don't really care about your perspective and opinion. That's the greatest thing about this country. Freedom of speech, no matter how hurtful, distasteful, left, or right it is. In other places he'd have been drug out in the street and shot for his message. Just saying.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Eddie, I've stood up for you on numerous forums for people bashing you about being petty, because I had never witnessed it and seen nothing but the exact opposite from you. Like I said I normally came on here to check out build threads and DIY fixes. I guess that's why I haven't seen a lot crazy stuff on here before now.

Also man, offered/gave....whatever you wanna call it. You're just trying to nitpick now. If I told you I had a homeless man approach me and I offered to buy him dinner, what would you assume? That I walked away or I did it? You're being semantical.

All I was saying was that if you think it's ok to treat your customers/forum members, and people who've been following this group for years like this...I disagree. I don't think it's professional.

Look Eddie, I love this group and its members. What I don't like is this petty stuff. You call him out for bitching about $0.50, so you post up this whole thing to bitch about him bitching about $0.50. I see this a great organization and a great group of people who share a passion, and want to have a good time. Not bitch about crap and flame people on the internet. Which is what this post seemed set out to do, and accomplished.

Thanks for leading.

benatc1
03-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Why do people who are douches have to be protected? Oh wait, I just remembered this is the internet and you can't offend anyone unless your ready to be tough behind your keyboard. Seems to me that he called him out partly because he isn't afraid one way or another nor does he care if that guys gets offended and leaves. I could be wrong but I see this as his was of apologizing for random mistakes and showing that he does his best to make it right, while some people think he is a corporation it's far from it. I think Eddie has mentioned before that he still cares about things like integrity and respect, but hey what do I know I'm just a scrawny little guy with big fingers to type with

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jkris
03-07-2017, 01:09 AM

I don't see it as retaliation. The guy got his buttpussy hurt over fucking stickers and .50 cents...
Everyone makes mistakes once in a while, Eddie admitted that, tried to make amends, but the guy wasn't having it. What this clearly shows is integrity on eddies part. It shows good faith on Eddies part. And with the hate this guy is sending out, it's good for him to clear the air in a transparent way. I'm sure this guy will try to go out of his way to defame Eddie so I think the air is cleared with him posting this.
I'll be ordering stickers tonight. Something I should have done long ago but just haven't gotten around to it. Integrity and honesty go a long way with me and I would be honored to do business with you.

Kalums
03-07-2017, 01:11 AM
See that's what's wrong with society today, so many people get so offended and bent out of shape... About what? About fifty cents or about how someone else runs thier own business. If someone wants to publicly "shame" someone else... They just might deserve it but again heaven forbid someone get called out on being inconsiderate or petty. Or someone run their own business as they see fit.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Zstairlessone
03-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Plus the guy tells Eddy he didn't get his order, when told it shipped all of a sudden it becomes - yeah, got one but not the rest about 4 days ago. Where's the integrity there? Oh, by the way I did get part of my order now that you mention it....

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Eddie can take offense to this guy's reaction and flame him. No else can be offended and post about it though.

As has been made apparent by his responses to me, just saying this wasn't necessary, and everyone else taking offense to my post...it's just a different viewpoint that you don't like.

"I'm protecting him". Really? My friends should hate me then...since I called him a douche too and said he was overreacting. But that's protecting him. Got it. See what fits your narrative and nothing else.

jkris
03-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Eddie, I've stood up for you on numerous forums for people bashing you about being petty, because I had never witnessed it and seen nothing but the exact opposite from you. Like I said I normally came on here to check out build threads and DIY fixes. I guess that's why I haven't seen a lot crazy stuff on here before now.

Also man, offered/gave w/e you wanna call it. You're just trying to nitpick now. If I told you I had a homeless man approach me and I offered to by him dinner, what would you assume? That I walked away or I did it? You're being semantical.

"It's mine and I'll do what I want!" There's the childish again.
Yeah you pay for the forum. Without the people, the fans, the members, there wouldn't be a forum. All I was saying was that if you think it's ok to treat/mouth off to your customers/forum members, and people who've been following this group for years, because it's yours and you can do w/e you want....Then don't bash people who say or do things you don't like. They're just following your example. Maybe that's why I came off childish in your eyes. I learned from the boss man.

Look pal, I love this group and its members. What I don't like is this petty stuff. You call him out for bitching about $0.50, so you post up this whole thing to bitch about him bitching about $0.50. I see this a great org of people who share a passion, and want to have a good time. Not bitch about crap and flame people on the internet. Which is what this post set out to do, and accomplished.

Thanks for leading.

I guess if a leader of yours was to jump off a cliff you would follow suit? Please....
He was very cordial up until the prick called him shoddy. I would have taken that personal myself. But hey man if you feel the need to defend an asshole go right ahead... I am pretty tired of seeing people think they can be shitty to someone and get away with it just because they think they are entitled to some kind of back bending service. Visit a foreign country and you would be surprised at the response or lack there of when you act the way that guy did.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Your screen name rubbed me the wrong way from your first post. It may not mean anything or being you're in GA it may mean how I took it. I could have PM'd you to tell you this but I honestly don't think you'll care. Just like we don't really care about your perspective and opinion. That's the greatest thing about this country. Freedom of speech, no matter how hurtful, distasteful, left, or right it is. In other places he'd have been drug out in the street and shot for his message. Just saying.

I would have loved for you to PM me. I could have told you that it's where my family is from, the Isle of Wight. And I'm a guy. But you assume that because I live in GA, and you can draw some strange relation (the color is spelled white btw) that I must be racist. Got it. Lol

It's ok though I get it. Game of thrones uses the same spelling for their Wight Walkers. Meaning undead monster, and I take offense to that relation as well haha

benatc1
03-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Like you have an opinion on the matter others are allowed to have an opinion on your post, and I never said YOU were protecting him, but YOU are standing up for him not being "publicly shamed" whether you think he is a douche or not is now irrelevant. I was making a statement that people shouldn't have to be protected if they want to be an asshole, stand up, be a man and take it when someone blasts you for it. But like you said I'll just keep seeing my narrative cause it's my narrative

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Eddie, I've stood up for you on numerous forums for people bashing you about being petty, because I had never witnessed it and seen nothing but the exact opposite from you.

:cheesy: Well, if you say you've stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me, it must be true. I had never witnessed it but I am seeing the exact opposite from you here and now.

Like I said I normally came on here to check out build threads and DIY fixes. I guess that's why I haven't seen a lot crazy stuff on here before now.

Well, perhaps you should spend more of your time checking out build threads and DIY fixes instead of preaching at me with all your crazy stuff now.

Also man, offered/gave w/e you wanna call it. You're just trying to nitpick now. If I told you I had a homeless man approach me and I offered to by him dinner, what would you assume? That I walked away or I did it? You're being semantical.

Right, kind of like you just got done telling me how "you've stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me". Whatever am I to assume. Clearly, semantics.

"It's mine and I'll do what I want!"

But, this forum is mine just like my house is mine and my Jeeps are mine. I paid for them and I will do what I want with all of them.

There's the childish again.

And there's the childish again from you.

Yeah you pay for the forum. Without the people, the fans, the members, there wouldn't be a forum.

:cheesy: You make it sound like I created my forum to be some kind of popularity contest. Sorry pal, Cindy and I created this forum for ourselves. Again, this is OUR home on the internet and guys like you are guests that get to use it for free. We are glad that so many people enjoy the write-ups we've written, the videos we've posted and the help we offer and we love the fun we have with everyone but you're kidding yourself if you really think I'd loose any sleep if a guy like you weren't here.

All I was saying was that if you think it's ok to treat/mouth off to your customers/forum members, and people who've been following this group for years, because it's yours and you can do w/e you want....Then don't bash people who say or do things you don't like.

Funny, I don't recall "mouthing off" to anyone I will say that if you don't like the way I treat customers/forum members, and people who've been following WAYALIFE for years, nobody is making you stay. This forum is mine and you are a guest using it on my dime. I don't ever recall asking you to be here and I won't miss you if you leave.

They're just following your example. Maybe that's why I came off childish in your eyes. I learned from the boss man.

Just calling it like I see it boss. Don't like what you hear, you probably should think more carefully about the things you say.

Look pal, I love this group and its members. I see this a great org of people who share a passion, and want to have a good time. Not bitch about crap and flame people on the internet. Which is what this post set out to do, and accomplished.

Look pal, I couldn't care less what you love. The people here at WAYALIFE are great and many are people I'm proud to call my friend. You want to have a good time here, don't be such a self-righteous bitch - something you're being and accomplishing well.

Thanks for leading.

:thankyou:

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 01:45 AM
I guess if a leader of yours was to jump off a cliff you would follow suit? Please....
He was very cordial up until the prick called him shoddy. I would have taken that personal myself. But hey man if you feel the need to defend an asshole go right ahead... I am pretty tired of seeing people think they can be shitty to someone and get away with it just because they think they are entitled to some kind of back bending service. Visit a foreign country and you would be surprised at the response or lack there of when you act the way that guy did.

I agree, I said that the way he handled the situation was very fair. He offered to refund the guy instantly, no questions asked. That's great! I just don't see the point in putting this one dude on blast....on the entire forum. That was my only issue. I could care less about this guy, but I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere. Eddie got butthurt that someone called him names, so he posted it online to flame him. If all Eddie wanted to do was acknowledge that "Hey, we're human....we mess up from time to time" it would've received the same response as his post apologizing for the forums being down a few days ago. "No need to apologize.....we're all thankful for all you do for this community"....etc... But the post followed this (prior to mine) were things like "that guys a dick", "he's special", "don't let the bastards get you down". Most the people responded....targeting this douche who couldn't be appeased. Who needs this sort of negative crap in their lives? Why bring negativity onto this forum?

That was what I was getting it...since I apparently didn't make that clear. I apologize if it came out any other way. Eddie, I'm sorry you took my response as an affront to you, it wasn't intended to get under your skin or illicit the response you felt was warranted towards me. I just said I don't understand the need to flame him, if all you truly cared about was saying, If we've screwed up an order for any WAL'ers, sorry.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 01:48 AM
Eddie can take offense to this guy's reaction and flame him. No else can be offended and post about it though.

Funny how you can get butthurt over a post I made, call it "flaming" when there's no evidence of it but god forbid if anyone call you out for self-righteously preaching at me. :rolleyes2:

As has been made apparent by his responses to me, just saying this wasn't necessary, and everyone else taking offense to my post...it's just a different viewpoint that you don't like.

And it has been made apparent by your responses to me but clearly, your preaching is somehow necessary. Guess everyone just has a different viewpoint that you don't like.

"I'm protecting him". Blah blah blah

Right, because nobody agrees with you, they're just "protecting me" Blah blah blah :naw:

I called him a douche too and said he was overreacting. But that's protecting him. Got it. See what fits your narrative and nothing else.

Apologize for random, rare, mistakes...cool. I don't think it's needed, as any reasonable person gets that sometimes stuff goes awry, but cool...blanket apologize. There is no need to flame this dude though. It's petty, and self-serving.

But clearly, there's a need for you to try and flame me because it's righteous and self-serving.

TrainWreck618
03-07-2017, 01:49 AM

I agree, I said that the way he handled the situation was very fair. He offered to refund the guy instantly, no questions asked. That's great! I just don't see the point in putting this one dude on blast....on the entire forum. That was my only issue. I could care less about this guy, but I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere. Eddie got butthurt that someone called him names, so he posted it online to flame him. If all Eddie wanted to do was acknowledge that "Hey, we're human....we mess up from time to time" it would've received the same response as his post apologizing for the forums being down a few days ago. "No need to apologize.....we're all thankful for all you do for this community"....etc... But the post followed this (prior to mine) were things like "that guys a dick", "he's special", "don't let the bastards get you down". Most the people responded....targeting this douche who couldn't be appeased. Who needs this sort of negative crap in their lives? Why bring negativity onto this forum?

That was what I was getting it...since I apparently didn't make that clear. I apologize if it came out any other way. Eddie, I'm sorry you took my response as an affront to you, it wasn't intended to get under your skin or illicit the response you felt was warranted towards me. I just said I don't understand the need to flame him, if all you truly cared about was saying, If we've screwed up an order for any WAL'ers, sorry.

So many words..

jkris
03-07-2017, 01:53 AM
Sometimes people need to be called out and put on blast. Do you realize how many times throughout my career before I retired I was put on blast when I stepped on my dick? Shit happens you learn and move on. I became a better person for it and a good leader. This guy deserved everything he got.

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Thanks for leading.

I'm sorry the internet hurt your feelings. Lead yourself to the door. We don't need a Forum Messiah.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:05 AM
I agree, I said that the way he handled the situation was very fair. He offered to refund the guy instantly, no questions asked. That's great! I just don't see the point in putting this one dude on blast....on the entire forum.

You assume this guy is on the forum. I checked and couldn't find an account associated with his email address or IP address. I assumed that I screwed up his order but could swear that I remember sending it out complete. It's not everyday that I get 4-corners decals ordered up. You yourself have claimed that you've "stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me." If this is true, you of all people should know that I've been put on blast on just about every other forum and social media site out there. Forget if anything any of these losers say is true or not, if it's posted on the internet, it must be true. In spite of what you choose to believe, I post things like this up so that my side of the story is out there for everyone to see. In the past, I used to keep things behind scenes and guys like this would tell their lies about me and left unchecked, guys like you fed off of it. It's a bit harder for them to do and with any credibility when I've got proof posted up to the contrary. But you know what, you go on believing whatever it is you want to believe.

That was my only issue. I could care less about this guy, but I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere. Eddie got butthurt that someone called him names, so he posted it online to flame him.

Right, because I post up this or any of the "I hate Eddie" posts and therefore, I must be butthurt and only post them up to "flame" the haters. :rolleyes2:

If all Eddie wanted to do was acknowledge that "Hey, we're human....we mess up from time to time" it would've received the same response as his post apologizing for the forums being down a few days ago. "No need to apologize.....we're all thankful for all you do for this community"....etc... But the post followed this (prior to mine) were things like "that guys a dick", "he's special", "don't let the bastards get you down". Most the people responded....targeting this douche who couldn't be appeased.

Imagine that, I have friends that stick up for me. God forbid.

Who needs this sort of negative crap in their lives? Why bring negativity onto this forum?

Apparently you do. I was seeing a lot of positive support and was grateful for it. :idontknow:

You can't understand what you've already convinced yourself that you've got all figured out.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Im a dick, I'm wrong, I'm the only one who thinks sharing a conversation that was between a customer and this business, concerning something that had already been resolved in Eddie's eyes...seeing as he said he was just going to refund the money...is petty. What do you gain from doing this? That's all I ever asked. If you had already reached a resolution for this issue...it IS the very definition of vindictive, to post this convo up, after it was over.

As I've stated, If the only thing you wanted to accomplish with this thread was to acknowledge that from time to time, a mistake is made....and you're sorry for those rare instances when it does...This conversation between you and Cpt. Can't be pleased...is irrelevant. So, one more time...why include it? To make fun of him, or quench some desire to publicly bash someone who said something that you took offense to??

benatc1
03-07-2017, 02:07 AM
^^^ this exactly [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Edit: meant for eddies post

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 02:13 AM
I've been put on blast on just about every other forum and social media site out there. Forget if anything any of these losers say is true or not, if it's posted on the internet, it must be true.

You said a second ago that you don't care what people think about you, but now it's your defense for sharing this convo? I can't keep up with your logic here Eddie.

Like I said, there was no need to share this interaction with your customer. Look at some of the responses here Eddie. People saying they've never had an issue, people sticking up for you, people saying that once they had a mess up but that you took care of it right away. That's what matters, isn't it? The convo you shared is irrelevant, and no one who mattered would care anyway (as seen here)...like those losers on every other forum and social media site...Who cares what they think man??

Thank you for getting my whole point finally.

jkris
03-07-2017, 02:14 AM
Ditto

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Im a dick, I'm wrong, I'm the only one who thinks sharing a conversation that was between a customer and this business, concerning something that had already been resolved in Eddie's eyes...seeing as he said he was just going to refund the money...is petty. What do you gain from doing this? That's all I ever asked. If you had already reached a resolution for this issue...it IS the very definition of vindictive, to post this convo up, after it was over.

:cheesy: LOL at "vindictive". As if you have any clue what the word means or have ever been on the receiving end of it. Funny, from a guy who says he's "stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me", you of all people should understand what I gain from posting this up. Everyone else here does.

As I've stated, If the only thing you wanted to accomplish with this thread was to acknowledge that from time to time, a mistake is made....and you're sorry for those rare instances when it does...This conversation between you and Cpt. Can't be pleased...is irrelevant. So, one more time...why include it? To make fun of him, or quench some desire to publicly bash someone who said something that you took offense to??

This conversation with you, Cpt. Can't be pleased IS irrelevant. You're not really interested in why I started this thread - you just want to preach at me with your self-righteousness - to quench your desire to publicly bash me for getting butthurt over things that I've said and about someone you don't even know.

cozdude
03-07-2017, 02:23 AM
This dumb shit is still blabbing on?

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue. I'm done bud. I'd love to speak with you one-on-one, as my intention here is being lost via text...I'll send you a PM with my number, and you can call me if/when you get the time. If you're up for it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but your responses are painted me in that light, so everyone else jumps on that train too.

See ya on the trail.

WJCO
03-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue. I'm done bud.

See ya on the trail.

What's your deal, man.? He's more than answered you perfectly and he didn't even have to take the time to do so. You're the jackass who keeps wanting to argue.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:26 AM
You said a second ago that you don't care what people think about you, but now it's your defense for sharing this convo? I can't keep up with your logic here Eddie.

LOL!! Sorry pal, I think it's me who can't keep up with your divine logic. I especially can't understand why you have such a hard on for mine or why you care so much about what I think.

Like I said, there was no need to share this interaction with your customer. Look at some of the responses here Eddie. People saying they've never had an issue, people sticking up for you, people saying that once they had an mess up but that you took care of it right away. That's what matters, isn't it? The convo you shared is irrelevant, and no one who mattered would care anyway (as seen here)...like those losers on every other forum and social media site...Who cares what they think man??

:cheesy: Never said I cared what they think man, just that here on my forum, I get to post up whatever it is I want - including the TRUTH. Nobody is asking you to like and nobody cares if you don't.

Thank you for getting my whole point finally.

It's funny because why any of this matters so much to you is what I don't get.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue.

Whatever man. Clearly, you're only looking for the negative in what I say and not trying to really understand why I might have done it. Because you seemed to have missed it, I'm not interested in reaching some sort of agreement with you but make no mistake, it has been you who's been self-righteously preaching at me.

I'd love to speak with you one-on-one, as my intention here is being lost via text...I'll send you a PM with my number, and you can call me if/when you get the time. If you're up for it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but your responses are painted me in that light, so everyone else jumps on that train too.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PREACH AT ME. That IS your intentions here and nothing is being lost via text. I am not painting you into anything. I am simply responding to what you've been sayings. People are jumping on you because they see you for what you are. Just take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

I'm done bud.

See ya on the trail.

:standing wave:

benatc1
03-07-2017, 02:39 AM
For the record I don't think this forum needs to be saved

ROBnTANK
03-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Holy schnikes those are some long posts. Can we just get back to build treads.

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 02:42 AM
People are jumping on you because they see you for what you are.

:standing wave:

Bingo!

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 02:50 AM
I try to come to terms with you and squash this ridiculousness that's ensued....but I'm the one who wants only to create a problem, and not understand YOU. You created this thread with a chip on your shoulder...and you won't let it go. Got it Eddie.... Do what you gotta do buddy.

Slavens
03-07-2017, 02:52 AM
For the record I don't think this forum needs to be saved

Let's drink to that :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

benatc1
03-07-2017, 02:53 AM
Let's drink to that :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Anytime, anyplace! Hope all is well brother! [emoji1303]

WJCO
03-07-2017, 03:00 AM
You created this thread with a chip on your shoulder...and you won't let it go. Got it Eddie.... Do what you gotta do buddy.

2nd.gunman
03-07-2017, 03:18 AM
aWIGHTguy

TL;DR

Get fucked

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 03:22 AM
I try to come to terms with you and squash this ridiculousness that's ensued.

I NEVER asked you to come to terms with anything. The ridiculousness only ensued because of you trying to self-righteously preach at me.

...but I'm the one who wants only to create a problem, and not understand YOU.

YES - had you NOT come on here to self-righteously preach at me, there wouldn't be a problem here.

You created this thread with a chip on your shoulder...and you won't let it go.

Uhh, duh! This is after all, MY HOUSE but make no mistake, you are my guest here and it is YOU who won't let it go.

Got it Eddie.... Do what you gotta do buddy.

Good, glad you finally got it through your head. It is what I've been saying all along :naw:

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 03:53 AM
You'll comment back and forth on here, but I sent you my number and you won't call me so we can discuss this. You obviously want to continue our conversation. So call me.

How have I been self-righteous? I made a comment about how I didn't think it was appropriate for a business owner to be disclosing conversations for the purpose of tearing some guy down. As I don't own a business....I can't be making self-righteous claims. It's a good thing this is YOURS, otherwise the way you interact with customers/ people on here would've gotten you fired from anywhere else. I can take a joke, I understand fucking with people, and I realize that there are times and places to take the piss out of someone. I was in the Marine Corps, it's not about me having thin skin. But I've seen you play this game with multiple people on here. I know I know, it's always just you being sarcastic or facetious and no one ever getting that...but apparently a lot of people on here don't get it, as I'm not the first person you've taken this hostile/degrading/argumentative tone with.

You even did this to me on another post when I was asking about BB lift clarification. If you do it every now and then, it's sarcasm. If it's all you ever do, when someone poses a differing thought, it's being a dick. There's a difference. If you wish to cease this childish back and forth and call me, so we can actually speak and clear the air, and I can better convey these thoughts to you...you've got my number in the store email. Call or don't, either route will say everything that needs to be said about you.

P.S. Thanks for the new avatar image. I like clowns.

sipafz
03-07-2017, 03:54 AM
"don't let the bastards get you down".

Since you dragged me in, let's take a closer look at you, our friend, tirelessly defending Eddie and the Forum:

Facts about aWIGHTguy:
Lurking since last October.
Finally decides to participate last week for the first time.
12 post outside of this thread.

Who the Fuck Are You?! Your as green as green gets on this forum, but you feel the need to show Ed the light? Get real and get out already!

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Pretty sure Eddie didn't change your avatar. He's already said he didn't want to talk to you. You look a little more like an ass, every time you post.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:15 AM
First, I didn't DRAG you in. I believe that you're a big boy and no one can make you do anything you don't want to. I was speaking in generalities, but we sure have a lot people saying to stop being so sensitive while they take up the keysword to defend actions taken or rebut everything I say lol it's like McDonalds in here....I'm lovin' it.

Facts about sipafz:
He's been here since 2015 (a whopping year and half longer, insert slow clap[emoji1376])
He's from Wisconsin.
He's a dad.
He bought his first Wrangler last year.

Here some more facts about aWIGHTguy:

My first jeep was a 1973 CJ-5, that I got about 15 years ago. I've owned 4 other wranglers. I've got an old Datsun 280z, I've got a motorcycle....anything you wanna know about me? I'm a Virgo[emoji28]

You buy your first Wrangler last year and think because you've got a little time on a forum, that you're somehow better, or can cast a some proverbial shadow on me? You're (I think was your intended spelling) about as green as green gets in the Wrangler world.

Alice, who TF is Alice?!

What's your point? Are you just trying to cause an argument too? What's your endgame? How's this end in your head?

drty6
03-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Pretty sure Eddie didn't change your avatar. He's already said he didn't want to talk to you. You look a little more like an ass, every time you post.

I'm pretty new here and gotta say well said but that might be bias on me because for some reason I read the thread and dont have a clue as to why this guy went to this length and hasn't made a point to Eddie being in the wrong

drty6
03-07-2017, 04:16 AM
I also rode the short bus tho

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:16 AM

Speaking in generalities. Never said "hey Eddie, thanks for...... " you don't have to rebut EVERYTHING I say lol

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 04:26 AM
You are the one that can't stop replying, dude.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:28 AM
He replied....

Don't speak out against anyone on WAL admin list or they'll hack your profile and start messing with it. Then they'll move comment from the original thread to make it look like you started a whole new thread with a sensational title. Hahaha These guys are great��������������������������

jkris
03-07-2017, 04:36 AM
Jesus fuck... can we already let it go? You made your point. He made his. Let's move on.

Rubicon310
03-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Jesus fuck... can we already let it go? You made your point. He made his. Let's move on.

X2

VeruGE*144
03-07-2017, 04:37 AM

dwvninety
03-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Dude gives Marines a bad name.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:41 AM
Do you see the hypocritical BS that happens on here now? Says he's not vindictive...moves or has someone else move this thread to make it look like I created a thread just to call him out. Hahaha

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 04:43 AM
Do you see the hypocritical BS that happens on here now? Says he's not vindictive...moves or has someone else move this thread to make it look like I created a thread just to call him out. Hahaha

Link to original thread is in the OP of this thread.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 04:47 AM
You'll comment back and forth on here, but I sent you my number and you won't call me so we can discuss this. You obviously want to continue our conversation. So call me.

Apparently, English a second language to you or you're just not very good at reading comprehension. Just like you've made a whole lot of nothing out of my original post, you clearly have missed the part where I said that I wasn't interested in hearing you preach at me. Why you would think I'd want to subject myself to your self-righteous drivel over a phone is beyond me.

How have I been self-righteous? I made a comment about how I didn't think it was appropriate for a business owner to be disclosing conversations for the purpose of tearing some guy down.

Ummm, by self-righteously preaching at me about how you didn't think it was appropriate for me to disclose a conversation that I had. NOTHING in the post I shared was made to "tear some guy down" and just because you took the way people were responding to what I said, doesn't make it true. If you didn't like what I said or how I said it, you could have lead by example and contacted me by PM but no, you had your own agenda to fulfill.

As I don't own a business....I can't be making self-righteous claims.

LOL!! The self-righteous always preach about what they BELIEVE and NOT what they actually UNDERSTAND.

It's a good thing this is YOURS, otherwise the way you interact with customers/ people on here would've gotten you fired from anywhere else.

So you say and so I have been told. While you might find the way I interact with customers/people as somehow being deplorable, I see it as being honest and transparent. In spite of what you see as being a failing, here I sit living a life most would envy. I'm sure it boggles your mind how a guy like me ever get to a place like this.

I can take a joke, I understand fucking with people, and I realize that there are times and places to take the piss out of someone. I was in the Marine Corps, it's not about me having thin skin. But I've seen you play this game with multiple people on here. I know I know, it's always just you being sarcastic or facetious and no one ever getting that...but apparently a lot of people on here don't get it, as I'm not the first person you've taken this hostile/degrading/argumentative tone with.

Here we go - gotta love a guy who feels the need to throw out the military card. Look, thank you for your service and I'm sorry that a post I made was still able to get under your skin. :rolleyes2:

You even did this to me on another post when I was asking about BB lift clarification. If you do it every now and then, it's sarcasm. If it's all you ever do, when someone poses a differing thought, it's being a dick. There's a difference. If you wish to cease this childish back and forth and call me, so we can actually speak and clear the air, and I can better convey these thoughts to you...

LOL!! Simply unbelievable that you're butthurt over a comment on another thread and enough so that you had to bring up now. Wow, I can't believe you served in the Marines.

you've got my number in the store email. Call or don't, either route will say everything that needs to be said about you.

Cool, if that says all that needs to be said about me, maybe you'll actually be a man of your word for once in your life and be "done" like you said you were 2 hours ago. :naw:

P.S. Thanks for the new avatar image. I like clowns.

As much as the avatar is fitting, I'm sorry to say that I can't take credit for it.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:49 AM
How? For calling someone out for using their position to belittle someone and use this platform to bash anyone they don't like? If standing up to a bully is giving the Marines a bad name....I'll tarnish that name 24/7. As he said, he didn't create this place for anyone but him and his wife. Everyone here are just his guests. This is HIS HOUSE. Power hungry much? I could've sworn I saw an interview with a lady from a jeep group from another country where Eddie said he created this place for all his fellow Jeepers, b/c companies install guides sucked, and he wanted a place for all of US to come together and share in our passion for jeeps. Guess he doesn't feel that is true as of today. Don't get mad at me about that, he's the one who said it.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 04:50 AM
Link to original thread is in the OP of this thread.

Thanks for fixing that.

outkast7222
03-07-2017, 04:53 AM

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jkris
03-07-2017, 04:54 AM

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Bwahahaha!!!!!

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 04:58 AM
First, I didn't DRAG you in. I believe that you're a big boy and no one can make you do anything you don't want to. I was speaking in generalities, but we sure have a lot people saying to stop being so sensitive while they take up the keysword to defend actions taken or rebut everything I say lol it's like McDonalds in here....I'm lovin' it.

Facts about sipafz:
He's been here since 2015 (a whopping year and half longer, insert slow clap[emoji1376])
He's from Wisconsin.
He's a dad.

My first jeep was a 1973 CJ-5, that I got about 15 years ago. I've owned 4 other wranglers. I've got an old Datsun 280z, I've got a motorcycle....anything you wanna know about me? I'm a Virgo[emoji28]

You buy your first Wrangler last year and think because you've got a little time on a forum, that you're somehow better, or can cast a some proverbial shadow on me? You're (I think was your intended spelling) about as green as green gets in the Wrangler world.

Alice, who TF is Alice?!

What's your point? Are you just trying to cause an argument too? What's your endgame? How's this end in your head?

No need to be all angry. Not as if any of this will sink into your head but his point is that, unlike you, he's been an active part of this community and for some time now and you have not. In spite of this fact, you feel the need to self-righteously preach at me like it's some kind of god given right. Never mind that the rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member of my forum specifically state that your ability to participate here is a "privilege" and NOT a "right". But again, I'm sure this will all go in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes2:

He replied....

Don't speak out against anyone on WAL admin list or they'll hack your profile and start messing with it. Then they'll move comment from the original thread to make it look like you started a whole new thread with a sensational title. Hahaha These guys are great��������������������������

Again, don't like the way I choose to run my forum, don't have to be here :yup:

Right, because moving your derailment of a thread with your self-righteous drivel into a new thread where people can follow it better is so vindictive. :naw:

sipafz
03-07-2017, 04:59 AM

Facts about sipafz:
He's from Wisconsin.
He's a dad.

Alice, who TF is Alice?!

Not arguing with you at all and your right about the facts that I shared on my profile.

I don't need to cast a shadow on you, because you've already done that on your own.

You lost me on the Alice thing!

I also agree that my year plus here is not that long, but in that time I have seen many guys like you come and just as quickly leave. That's how I see this ending in my head.

I'm sure that this has been disappointing for you, to just get started, jump in with both feet and then be asked to leave. I get it, but that doesn't change the facts that you crossed the preverbal line and no one here is going to accept you. I know it's hard to accept, but it's time for you to move on. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but if you pm Eddie I'm sure he will give you a full refund. He's really good about that!

Good Luck!

benatc1
03-07-2017, 05:00 AM
I kinda thought this thread would die, but I leave for an hour and a half and this guy earned his own thread, should have known..unfortunately man no matter how hard you try to prove your point you won't because no one cares enough and all you did was piss off the owner of the site and his friends- it's his "business" and can run it as he sees fit regardless of how you think a business should be run. Stop trying to change something that won't happen

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 05:02 AM
You said you were done too, yet here you are. Lol Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

Throwing the military card? The fuck is that supposed to mean?

People talk products and you respond with your "but I don't wheel that often", "I wouldn't know much about that since I'm new at this" crap. So are you not throwing your own proverbial card? Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

You could've also contacted me if you took offense to what I said. Hi pot....is it sinking in yet?

I'm not trying to preach at you. If you'd call me, you'd know that. You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded. Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

English is a second language. Is that a problem? Wanna comment on that as well? You've yet to really mock that, just touched on it by accident.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:11 AM
How? For calling someone out for using their position to belittle someone and use this platform to bash anyone they don't like?

This "platform" is my home on the internet. Again, you are just a GUEST here using it for free because I let you. If I want to be self-righteously preached at in my own home, trust me, I'll be sure to call on you or a preacher.

If standing up to a bully is giving the Marines a bad name....I'll tarnish that name 24/7. As he said, he didn't create this place for anyone but him and his wife. Everyone here are just his guests. This is HIS HOUSE. Power hungry much?

Allow me to come to your home and throw my muddy boots on your coffee table, tell you how your sofa sucks and how the words coming out of your mouth sound like shit.

I could've sworn I saw an interview with a lady from a jeep group from another country where Eddie said he created this place for all his fellow Jeepers, b/c companies install guides sucked, and he wanted a place for all of US to come together and share in our passion for jeeps. Guess he doesn't feel that is true as of today. Don't get mad at me about that, he's the one who said it.

LOL!! All I can say is you came looking for and found me and my website - NOT the other way around. AGAIN, if you don't like what you see or hear, nobody is making you stay!

Thanks for fixing that.

That was me tough guy and I also BOLDED your *edit*.

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Thanks for fixing that.

Whoever moved it, put it there when they moved it. I didn't.

benatc1
03-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Why would Eddie waste his time calling you to talk it out? And being that pretty much everyone uses cell phones I doubt he'd want you to have his # either. Let's be realistic about how this could play out, if he was really wanting to publicly shame someone then I'd bet he would post your message and # for everyone to see and call you to explain how they really feel- so that things aren't lost in translation of text.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:24 AM
You said you were done too, yet here you are. Lol Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

Funny, I don't ever recall saying as much but clearly, you're the kind of guy who believes whatever it is he wants to believe.

Just what it means. The fact that you're butthurt over it just makes my point that much more clear.

People talk products and you respond with your "but I don't wheel that often", "I wouldn't know much about that since I'm new at this" crap. So are you not throwing your own proverbial card? Hi pot, I'm the kettle you've heard so much about.

LOL!! People like you will believe whatever it is they want to believe and I would never pretend to know more than the next guy or be more than I am. Clearly, what I say offends you and really, you should ask yourself why that is.

You could've also contacted me if you took offense to what I said. Hi pot....is it sinking in yet?

ummm, I do believe all this started because I'm the one who likes to keep it all out there for all to see. You're the one who's butthurt over the fact that I do and self-righteously preached at me about how I shouldn't. :thinking:

I'm not trying to preach at you.

But.... that's all you've been doing. You're just so self-righteous about it, you can't see it.

If you'd call me, you'd know that.

If you just read what I said hours ago, you'd know that I am not interested in hearing what you have to say.

You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded.

You'll forgive me but I mistook NOTHING. I simply responded to your self-righteousness.

Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

Like I said, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU! In fact, I'd prefer if you'd just left my website and not come back but I know you're not man enough to do that.

English is a second language. Is that a problem? Wanna comment on that as well? You've yet to really mock that, just touched on it by accident.

LOL!! Yeah, I figured as much because you can't seem to comprehend the words I'm saying. :naw:

dwvninety
03-07-2017, 05:24 AM

I'm not trying to preach at you. If you'd call me, you'd know that. You mistook the intentions/meaning behind my first comment and started going after me. I just responded. Like I said, call and let's clear the air, or is your ego too big to speak with someone like a man...and actually hear what they have to say. Unless you're psychic and know what I'm going to say.

It's getting late, and your mom needs to tuck you in since your getting cranky.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:25 AM
Why would Eddie waste his time calling you to talk it out? And being that pretty much everyone uses cell phones I doubt he'd want you to have his # either. Let's be realistic about how this could play out, if he was really wanting to publicly shame someone then I'd bet he would post your message and # for everyone to see and call you to explain how they really feel- so that things aren't lost in translation of text.

A voice of reason. Thank you Ben.

benatc1
03-07-2017, 05:28 AM
A voice of reason. Thank you Ben.

Lol no problem, seems obvious but you know what they say about common sense these days

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:29 AM
Lol no problem, seems obvious but you know what they say about common sense these days

Got it. I just hope his kind of stupidness isn't contagious.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 05:33 AM
But, this forum is mine just like my house is mine and my Jeeps are mine. I paid for them and I will do what I want with all of them.

Ok, so then this guy's response is all good then, right? They were his stickers, just like that $0.50 is his. According to your logic, he paid for them and he can do or say what he wants in regards to all of them, and isn't subject to criticism in regards to it. So if he decides to state an opinion...he should be able to without having to see your opinion on in blasted in front of everyone. You know, like you said I should have done in regards to you. Or do these standards only apply when they're in regards to you? I'm not trying to come off as a dick, I am seriously asking. I'm finding the parameters of the rules here difficult to outline and I just want to know how the ground rules run so I don't do something that's out of line.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:50 AM
Ok, so then this guy's response is all good then, right? They were his stickers, just like that $0.50 is his. According to your logic, he paid for them and he can do or say what he wants in regards to all of them and isn't subject to criticism in regards to it.

:sigh: Just like you, the guy DID and SAID what he wanted. Why it's okay for him and you to do and say what you want but for some reason, it's not okay for me and on my own forum is simply beyond me.

So if he decides to state an opinion...he should be able to without having to see your opinion on in blasted in front of everyone. You know, like you said I should have done in regards to you. Or do these standards only apply when they're in regards to you?

Ummm, hello - the so called "standards" you speak of are YOURS. YOU are the one who came on to MY forum to self-righteous preach at me what I should do and say. I just threw it back at you and in an attempt to show what a hypocrite you are but your self-righteousness blinds you from seeing any self-fault. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be a good person.

I'm not trying to come off as a dick

I know you aren't "trying" to come off as a dick...

I am seriously asking. I'm finding the parameters of the rules here difficult to outline and I just want to know how the ground rules run so I don't do something that's out of line.

Then seriously listen. IF I want your advice, I will seek it. IF you don't like the things I say or how I choose to run my forum, you don't have to be here. IF you keep on and on with your self-righteous drivel, your welcome here will have been overstayed and I will ask you to leave.

I think I've been more than patient with you and while I think you owe me an apology, I'll simply ask you to drop the matter.

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 06:04 AM
It's getting late, and your mom needs to tuck you in since your getting cranky.

She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole.

Eddie, now your lol-ing at English "not being my first language". You sure none of this back and forth and the nature of the initial post was just you being petty....it's looking less and less convincing with each keystroke. Btw, English is my first language. I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

This isn't the first time I've seen your derogatory remarks about military members Edwin, so I'm not surprised. That was another fishing line you bit to prove a point.

Gotta love a guy who feels the need to wear his military service on his shirt sleeves and apparently his windshield too.

For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word.

What does someone being in the military have to do with integrity, should not everyone have integrity? You just thought you could use it against him, so you did.

People taking pride in their service is something you have a recurring problem with it seems. I mention mine, and I'm "throwing the military card". I guess no one is allowed to mention things from their past on Eddies site. Well at least not mentioning your service.

scrota76
03-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Eddie, i want to say thank you to you and Cindy. I joined this forum about a year ago, and sometime in between i bought a sticker, which i proudly display on my Jeep. I recently ordered a second sticker and a t-shirt. Unfortunately the sticker i ordered was out, but i got my t-shirt within a couple days. I got an immediate full refund for the sticker. No hassles.

I truly appreciate your forum. I have made mistakes here, been corrected by you and others and have moved on. You have always been good about answering PM's as well.

Not everyone here may be happy, but oh well, can't make everyone happy all the time.

Again, thank you for everything you do to keep this forum up and running. I truly appreciate it.

Jon

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Eddie, now your lol-ing at English "not being my first language". You sure none of this back and forth and the nature of the initial post was just you being petty....it's looking less and less convincing with each keystroke. Btw, English is my first language. I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

For the love of god, I hope your kind of stupidness isn't contagious. If you took the time to read what I said instead of hearing what you want to hear, you would know that I was giving you grief for your inability to "comprehend the words I'm saying." :naw:

This isn't the first time I've seen your derogatory remarks about military members Edwin, so I'm not surprised. That was another fishing line you bit to prove a point.

What does someone being in the military have to do with integrity, should not everyone have integrity? You just thought you could use it against him, so you did.

I was wondering why you were looking that the Robert Basil scam artist thread.

Figures you would quote me from it without taking the time to fully understand why that thread even exists. But no need to understand things when you've got an agenda to fulfill.

People taking pride in their service is something you have a recurring problem with it seems. I mention mine, and I'm "throwing the military card". I guess no one is allowed to mention things from their past on Eddies site. Well at least not mentioning your service.

Nothing wrong with people taking pride in their service. I just find it distasteful when guys like you feel the need to put it out there to garner more respect than the next guy especially when trying to make some kind of self-righteous point.

With that said, I do believe I made it quite clear that if you kept this up, you will have over stayed your welcome here and now I am asking nicely for you to please leave.

dwvninety
03-07-2017, 06:21 AM
She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole. WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

This is the best news I have heard so far from your self righteous mouth. Glad she's not around to see how you have become a self proclaimed messiah. To bad the best part of your dad dripped down your mom's legs leaving your sorry ass inside of her..........good night asshole

longarmwj
03-07-2017, 06:25 AM
See I would totally agree with the OP........if I sucked dick

aWIGHTguy
03-07-2017, 06:31 AM
I couldn't agree more^^

Eddie and Cindy do an awesome job at keeping this machine running and providing fun, exciting content and merchandise for fans and members. I said that from the get go, and this doesn't change my opinion on that in the least. I appreciate all the long hours and years of work to get WAL to where it is today. Eddie, I've said that multiple times throughout this thing and you can't seem to see that part of who I am, or that aspect of what I've been saying....and it's a shame. Like I said, you took what I said out of proportion. Yes I didn't agree with how you handled it. I can have my own opinion. You can too, that's why you did it in the first place, right on! I just got annoyed when you basically told me to shut up because my opinion is worthless....it's your site...I'm just a guest. I've apologized at least twice now for the way you interpreted my initial comment, yet you say I owe you an apology. This is why I wanted to actually speak to you (I know you said you didn't want to, I get it), but you've not been hearing what I've been saying. I've been a fan of yours for years man, and always want to take a shot of American Honey with you haha. I didn't come here to bash you, but you and others here launched a crusade against my every word. I'm not going to take it like a beat dog.

So, this "self-righteous" ass, will for at least the 3rd time now....apologize to you Eddie, for this turbulent series of events that unfolded tonight. I would like to reiterate, that it was never my intention for this to go in such a direction. Most of this could have been avoided had you spoken with me for 4-5 minutes, and cleared the air. I've been trying to do that for hours.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 06:35 AM
I couldn't agree more^^

Eddie and Cindy do an awesome job at keeping this machine running and providing fun, exciting content and merchandise for fans and members. I said that from the get go, and this doesn't change my opinion on that in the least. I appreciate all the long hours and years of work to get WAL to where it is today. Eddie, I've said that multiple times throughout this thing and you can't seem to see that part of who I am, or that aspect of what I've been saying....and it's a shame. Like I said, you took what I said out of proportion. Yes I didn't agree with how you handled it. I can have my own opinion. You can too, that's why you did it in the first place, right on! I just got annoyed when you basically told me to shut up because my opinion is worthless....it's your site...I'm just a guest. I've apologized at least twice now for the way you interpreted my initial comment, yet you say I owe you an apology. This is why I wanted to actually speak to you (I know you said you didn't want to, I get it), but you've not been hearing what I've been saying. I've been a fan of yours for years man, and always want to take a shot of American Honey with you haha. I didn't come here to bash you, but you and others here launched a crusade against my every word. I'm not going to take it like a beat dog.

So, this "self-righteous" ass, will for at least the 3rd time now....apologize to you Eddie, for this turbulent series of events that unfolded tonight. I would like to reiterate, that it was never my intention for this to go in such a direction. Most of this could have been avoided had you spoken with me for 4-5 minutes, and cleared the air. I've been trying to do that for hours.

I already said you've over stayed your welcome here. Being that you can't seem to drop it and won't leave on your own, you will now be shown the door.

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 06:51 AM
Waving from CO!

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 06:54 AM
This started off lovely huh? haha

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 06:56 AM
247198TDS 2017

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

What's TDS?

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 06:57 AM
The best places are secrets... :)

Nice shot, what camera do you have?

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 06:59 AM
That's a let down. I mean I like a nice Forest service trail every now and then, just to get out and enjoy some nice weather. That's a far cry from an off-road park though. Sucks.

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 07:01 AM
Looks fun! I've been looking into drones lately. This isn't helping my wallets argument haha

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Ball joints are going. Trying to decide which ones to buy now...I'm not looking forward to replacing them, it's always a pain.:doh:

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 07:12 AM
This is the best news I have heard so far from your self righteous mouth. Glad she's not around to see how you have become a self proclaimed messiah. To bad the best part of your dad dripped down your mom's legs leaving your sorry ass inside of her..........good night asshole

Jesus man! That's one of the most hateful comments I've seen on any forum. Don't tell me that is gonna fly.

dwvninety
03-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Jesus man! That's one of the most hateful comments I've seen on any forum. Don't tell me that is gonna fly.

Welcome to WAL, don't like it? Don't read......

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 07:16 AM

Only easy day was yesterday

What does that say?

waggyhitu
03-07-2017, 07:18 AM
I like the way you trimmed those fenders. Looks good man!

JAGS
03-07-2017, 07:26 AM
I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

Boy am I late to the party.

For the record, you have proven nothing.

Second, when it's your house, it IS your way or no way. That's sort of how the world works. There's only one boss. Here, it happens to be Eddie (and Cindy). I've never had a problem with that fact nor with them.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 07:27 AM

You're embarrassing yourself. Just be a man for once in your life and go away. [emoji849]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos (https://m.youtube.com/user/wayalife)
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs (http://wayalife.com/blog/index.php/2016/09/01/546/)

dwvninety
03-07-2017, 07:35 AM
I like the way you trimmed those fenders. Looks good man!

Loser......bet your mom's biggest regret was giving birth to you.

A.J.
03-07-2017, 07:38 AM
What's TDS?

Tire Distribution Systems I believe.

HighwayTrout
03-07-2017, 10:16 AM
See I would totally agree with the OP........if I sucked dick

And HighwayTrout's quote of the day goes to...

LOL

2nd.gunman
03-07-2017, 11:00 AM
She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole.

No one gives a shit about you, your mom or your opinions.

Trying to sneak back in with a different username is just pathetic

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Well, obviously this guy signed up, with the intent to troll. It's all right here for everyone to see.

srosario
03-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Also man, offered/gave....whatever you wanna call it. You're just trying to nitpick now. If I told you I had a homeless man approach me and I offered to buy him dinner, what would you assume? That I walked away or I did it? You're being semantical.

All I was saying was that if you think it's ok to treat your customers/forum members, and people who've been following this group for years like this...I disagree. I don't think it's professional.

Look Eddie, I love this group and its members. What I don't like is this petty stuff. You call him out for bitching about $0.50, so you post up this whole thing to bitch about him bitching about $0.50. I see this a great organization and a great group of people who share a passion, and want to have a good time. Not bitch about crap and flame people on the internet. Which is what this post seemed set out to do, and accomplished.

Thanks for leading.

im with you 100%

WJCO
03-07-2017, 02:44 PM
im with you 100%

Lol. You sided with this guy? Thanks for showing your true colors. :thumb:

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:47 PM
im with you 100%

So do yourself and everyone a favor and start up your own website with this guy and run it however the hell you want.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 02:49 PM
No one gives a shit about you, your mom or your opinions.

Trying to sneak back in with a different username is just pathetic

But, he was a Marine :crazyeyes:

jkris
03-07-2017, 03:14 PM
im with you 100%

Da fuck? Seriously?

MR.Ty
03-07-2017, 03:19 PM
im with you 100%

You should 100% go fuck yourself then. :yup:

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 03:39 PM
What a stand up guy. Apparently, after I busted this Makena Wight guy for signing up again with the username waggyhitu, he sent me the following email. :rolleyes2:

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 11:36 PM
To: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum <webmaster@wayalife.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome to WAYALIFE Jeep Forum!

I was just banned from the site, I'm sure there's been some mistake and I'm not sure what happened, but I can't message on the forums at this time. Hopefully this reaches you.

Thanks for any info,

Scott

WJCO
03-07-2017, 03:49 PM
What a stand up guy. Apparently, after I busted this Makena Wight guy for signing up again with the username waggyhitu, he sent me the following email. :rolleyes2:

Lol. This WaggyWight guy couldn't fool Helen Keller. What a dumbass and a liar. FYI for anyone reading, that IP address from above is a North Georgia IP address, yet waggyhitu claims to be from Colorado :thinking: ? Joined last night? And made his first post in aWIGHTguy's thread???

Just so it's clear, Mr Waggyhitu Wightguy:

GraniteCrystal
03-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Nice shot, what camera do you have?
That was on my buddy's dslr

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 04:55 PM
That was on my buddy's dslr

You do know that guy was a troll and was just posting up random shit to blend in and not get caught, right? In other words, he wasn't really interested in your buddy's DSLR.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Lol. This WaggyWight guy couldn't fool Helen Keller. What a dumbass and a liar. FYI for anyone reading, that IP address from above is a North Georgia IP address, yet waggyhitu claims to be from Colorado :thinking: ? Joined last night? And made his first post in aWIGHTguy's thread???

Apparently, the man was on a mission to save my soul. :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal
03-07-2017, 04:57 PM
You do know that guy was a troll and was just posting up random shit to blend in and not get caught, right? In other words, he wasn't really interested in your buddy's DSLR.
Yeah, I just realized when I innocently replied and then saw it ended here. Face palm.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I just realized when I innocently replied and then saw it ended here. Face palm.

LOL!! It's all good. I've been told that he's been making his rounds over on JKO and crying his river there if you need to get a hold of him :crazyeyes: :D

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 05:32 PM
LOL!! It's all good. I've been told that he's been making his rounds over on JKO and crying his river there if you need to get a hold of him :crazyeyes: :D

Which leads to the question, "Why is JKO so obsessed with Wayalife?" Must be dull over there.

WJCO
03-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Which leads to the question, "Why is JKO so obsessed with Wayalife?" Must be dull over there.

That place again? :yawn37:

longarmwj
03-07-2017, 05:35 PM

North Georgia IP address? Dammit......

I think I know who this guy might be :grayno:

MR.Ty
03-07-2017, 05:35 PM
That place again? :yawn37:

It's where the cool of kids go to complain. :yup:

A.J.
03-07-2017, 05:39 PM

Maybe you can arrange a meet up at Waffle House. [emoji6] In the old days you could have just dropped him off at the Dawsonville pool room and let the locals take care of it.

longarmwj
03-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Maybe you can arrange a meet up at Waffle House. [emoji6] In the old days you could have just dropped him off at the Dawsonville pool room and let the locals take care of it.

I haven't been there in forever. I need to eat there

USMC Wrangler
03-07-2017, 05:43 PM
It's threads like these that make me consider asking for a user name change from a moderator. [emoji15] I love my Marines, but damn!

wayoflife

LOL! Aside from the full name he sent me along with his phone number, he said here on the forum that his last name is Wight - from the Isle of Wight and lives in Georgia. A simple Google search with that alone yielded this.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14192647_10209433876299911_5074607406541311682_n.j pg?oh=37466cdf2d4f085b9f35dda6e5e29da2&oe=596D1A7C

https://www.facebook.com/makena.wight

Kalums
Go and eat at your own risk, it ain't what it used to be...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:46 PM
It's threads like these that make me consider asking for a user name change from a moderator. [emoji15] I love my Marines, but damn!

Honestly, I hope you know that Cindy and I love you guys too! We're eternally grateful for all that you do and have done to keep us safe here in America. This guy is clearly the exception and NOT the rule.

jkris
03-07-2017, 05:46 PM

Nah, it's pretty obvious he is one of those "special needs" guys. All branches have their fair share.

longarmwj
03-07-2017, 05:50 PM
LOL! Aside from the full name he sent me along with his phone number, he said here on the forum that his last name is Wight - from the Isle of Wight and lives in Georgia. A simple Google search with that alone yielded this.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14192647_10209433876299911_5074607406541311682_n.j pg?oh=37466cdf2d4f085b9f35dda6e5e29da2&oe=596D1A7C

https://www.facebook.com/makena.wight

Well that's not who I thought it was. When you said "go make a website with your friend", or however it was worded, my mind went to somebody else :thinking:

USMC Wrangler
03-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Honestly, I hope you know that Cindy and I love you guys too! We're eternally grateful for all that you do and have done to keep us safe here in America. This guy is clearly the exception and NOT the rule.

Absolutely, I do realize it. I just hate it when anyone uses something like their voluntary service to deflect, or otherwise cause trouble. I was just typing out loud. LOL!

Nah, it's pretty obvious he is one of those "special needs" guys. All branches have their fair share.

Yeah, I know that all too well.

jkris
03-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Absolutely, I do realize it. I just hate it when anyone uses something like their voluntary service to deflect, or otherwise cause trouble. I was just typing out loud. LOL!

Same here. I get pretty burnt up about it.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Well that's not who I thought it was. When you said "go make a website with your friend", or however it was worded, my mind went to somebody else :thinking:

LOL!! I wouldn't put it past this guy to be buddies with them.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Can I help you find something?

jesse3638
03-07-2017, 06:21 PM
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom line, its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

notnalc68
03-07-2017, 06:29 PM

Naw man, the Marine Corp rocks. That one dude is an ass. There's assholes in everything.

wayoflife
03-07-2017, 06:32 PM
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

Thanks Jesse. I think you've just about nailed it and I appreciate it.

jesse3638
03-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Thanks Jesse. I think you've just about nailed it and I appreciate it.

I call it like I see it, but what would I know, I'm just a guy with a knee scooter..haha. Thanks for a great place to hang out! BTW I'll probably be ordering a wayalife decal for my new wheels please add an extra .50 as the "shoddy" business tax...:crazyeyes:

longarmwj
03-07-2017, 06:57 PM
I call it like I see it, but what would I know, I'm just a guy with a knee scooter..haha. Thanks for a great place to hang out! BTW I'll probably be ordering a wayalife decal for my new wheels please add an extra .50 as the "shoddy" business tax...:crazyeyes:

Oh yea I just ordered mine for the JK, do I get a .50 cent refund? :cheesy:

rsbad454
03-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Damn, that guy just wouldn't get a clue.....just kept replying and replying. :crazyeyes:

DeJkUnlimited
03-07-2017, 07:36 PM
I really feel if human kind had the understanding that we will always have different opinions, beliefs, values, standards, etc and accepted it and not push their own on others we'd achieve world piece. It always makes me laugh that people come on here and act like Eddie or anyone else for that matter should act and behave a certain way. When called out on it they always fail to see they are doing the exact same thing but with their opinion and in Eddies house. I think most understand that while Wayalife is an LLC and is a business, its model is that of community where we are allowed to come hang out. The bottom its still his to do what ever he chooses. If we all suddenly just left I know he'd just keep doing what he is doing and it wouldn't stop him. If I go to a restaurant and have what I feel is substandard food I just won't go back. The same works here, if you don't like the tempo of this forum, which you get to use for free, leave and don't come back. I'm not going to ask to speak to the cook and tell him "Hey you should do this or that so it tastes like my grandma used to make". If you like grandma's cooking go to grandma's house.

Great post :beer:

2nd.gunman
03-07-2017, 08:56 PM
But, he was a Marine :crazyeyes:

Lol. Obviously being on the other side of the world I don't know much about the Marines but I'm guessing this guy didn't make it through basic training.

Slavens
03-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Life's good. Joy and I need to get back up that way soon and just get together for drinks. Eddie is buying with the .50 he stole from that poor guy...haha. Seriously though think turn around trip when the weather let's up a bit out that way.

Ben I didn't pull the quote..lol. My Bad

jesse3638
03-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Life's good. Joy and I need to get back up that way soon and just get together for drinks. Eddie is buying with the .50 he stole from that poor guy...haha. Seriously though think turn around trip when the weather let's up a bit out that way.

Caravan?..;)

deezus
03-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Eddie, your fired!!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Slavens
03-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Caravan?..;)
Lets!

I got a head start though..haha

JAGS
03-07-2017, 10:35 PM

Caravan?..;)

Lets!

Do I have to go off road? Put me down as a maybe. Lol.

jesse3638
03-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Lets!

Nice! I want one.

Do I have to go off road? Put me down as a maybe. Lol.

Don't drink too many of what is posted above and you won't go "off-road"..;)

wayoflife
03-08-2017, 12:25 AM

So you know, there's a good chance that we might be coming down your way next week. If we do, I'll let you all know and maybe we can hook up for a drink if nothing else. :beer:

mudmobeeler
03-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Damn I'm late. I didn't get to say goodbye to the lad. Lol. What a douche.

benatc1
03-08-2017, 12:49 AM

Haha, dont worry man I found it- had to come see if this jabroni was still talking his way into a corner or not. Glad to hear life is good my friend! Alex and I will be looking forward to that trip, hopefully next time were in So-cal we can connect too. Just us know when your headed this way!

Caravan?..;)

I think thats a great plan!!

JAGS
03-08-2017, 01:13 AM
So you know, there's a good chance that we might be coming down your way next week. If we do, I'll let you all know and maybe we can hook up for a drink if nothing else. :beer:

Is there an "Old School" Wayalife So-Cal S-n-G in our future. So long as it's not Wednesday, It'd be great to see you guys. :yup::drinks:

jesse3638
03-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Is there an "Old School" Wayalife So-Cal S-n-G in our future. So long as it's not Wednesday, It'd be great to see you guys. :yup::drinks:

Did I hear Thursday of next week at Noble?..;)

JAGS
03-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Did I hear Thursday of next week at Noble?..;)

I'm pretty sure I will be thirsty that evening. :D

Slavens
03-08-2017, 03:16 AM
So you know, there's a good chance that we might be coming down your way next week. If we do, I'll let you all know and maybe we can hook up for a drink if nothing else. [emoji481]
Awesome to hear! Just keep me posted.
Have a safe drive down !

Fett21
03-09-2017, 01:00 AM
What does that say?
It's the name of my jeep. Have to know star wars to figure it out.

notnalc68
03-09-2017, 01:02 AM
It's the name of my jeep. Have to know star wars to figure it out.

You know that account was created as a troll account, and that post was just to make him seem legitimate, right. It was aWightguy

Fett21
03-09-2017, 01:06 AM
You know that account was created as a troll account, and that post was just to make him seem legitimate, right. It was aWightguy

Do now that I've read all the comments

zimm
03-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Wow I just found this thread, the 7th was a busy day. So the same day he's banned, he starts this short thread, and the pile on continues. Who cares if you can't read it, not worth it. But he's up to 4 pages of thread and 24 posts (after joining in Dec 2015)! What a contributor to our hobby. :thinking:

He typed all that from iPhone.... shit.

wayoflife
03-17-2017, 03:35 PM
:cheesy: I guess the butthurt is strong with this one. :crazyeyes:

WJCO
03-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Fucking white guys.

JeepinLife
03-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Fucking white guys.

Hey... I'm white

deezus
03-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Hey... I'm white

Exactly. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Trail JK
03-17-2017, 07:33 PM
- aWIGHTguy (because I lived there.. that's it!). Geez, I'm always misinterpreted!?!

JKRay
03-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Lmao!! [emoji23][emoji23]☝️️☝️️

zimm
03-17-2017, 08:28 PM
He's not white hes a fucking Brit. They lost the war.

notnalc68
03-17-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm glad he's so concerned about us. I'd already forgotten what this thread was about! [emoji13]