Led pods on a low rpm motor

davidc128

Anybody ever attempted led pods at the bottom of the windshield mounted on low rpm motors so u can swivel them from inside the cab with a forward/reverse controller?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

davidc128

Yea i see the golights but they r big and bulking and start at bout $200... ive got everything in my cart to build it myself for $90... ill post pics and more info if i make it work

davidc128

Yea ill definitely keep yall updated... frydaddy the sky is the limit man even if u just had two toggles with a relay it would work the joystick sounds complicated as hell but i like complicated!! I bet a decent hobby shop could point u in the right direction

Kalums

Awesome I've been looking at the police car style but they are expensive also. Let me know how it turns out, good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Some times they have that kind of equipment at the county auctions here (ones that were taken out of wrecked cruisers or decomed units) just keep an eye out where you are... They just might have them there also. I do like the idea of an computer based platform that sounds awesome. Coding that might be interesting tho, I bet you could get away with a simple decoder and some basic servo(s) and actuators. Might be a little slow on the response time (few seconds off) kinda like the 80/90s robots... All depends on what you want/expect the light to do... But anything is possible.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

Some times they have that kind of equipment at the county auctions here (ones that were taken out of wrecked cruisers or decomed units) just keep an eye out where you are... They just might have them there also. I do like the idea of an computer based platform that sounds awesome. Coding that might be interesting tho, I bet you could get away with a simple decoder and some basic servo(s) and actuators. Might be a little slow on the response time (few seconds off) kinda like the 80/90s robots... All depends on what you want/expect the light to do... But anything is possible.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks will definitely look into that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom