Evo Coilover setup help

onlyAjeep

Hello fellow jeepers!!! So I have the Enforcer pro stage 1 and I added the agm sliders. The passenger rear seems to hit hard. Not sure what the issue is. The coilover seems to bind??? I've messed with adjustments.. still messing with them...... I'm going for very little lift. Any info would be appreciated.

onlyAjeep

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
When you added the agm sliders, did you also adjust the rings because they will change a lot from the king sliders.

As mentioned post up some pics tho.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When you added the agm sliders, did you also adjust the rings because they will change a lot from the king sliders.

As mentioned post up some pics tho.

Agreed. A pic would be a big help but my first guess would be that the timing rings are off.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that looks a bit too high. Are you saying that you're still having issues in spite of lowering them?

onlyAjeep

Yes. Still seems like it hits hard. I'm going to go over it this weekend. Set the rear preload ring to the top and adjust the lock rings to 1.5 and see how it is.

onlyAjeep

onlyAjeep

Update: seems to be better at 1.5in stop rings. Probably will do 2in. That should be OK with the agm slides.

onlyAjeep

Top Bottom