rear seat option

woof359

Like a lot of people with a 2 door just getting into the back seat is a major headache, another problem with a 2 door is getting the back seat out for more cargo room, its heavy, it doesn't come out with a fight that it wins most of the time, is there a lighter seat for the back of a 2 door ? I wouldn't mind twin buckets if they come out and are light.

tanmanjk

I think you would have to fab up some material and make a seat out of lighter material. I haven't seen one

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Like a lot of people with a 2 door just getting into the back seat is a major headache, another problem with a 2 door is getting the back seat out for more cargo room, its heavy, it doesn't come out with a fight that it wins most of the time, is there a lighter seat for the back of a 2 door ? I wouldn't mind twin buckets if they come out and are light.

I have no idea who makes it, but ive seen a third row option for a 4 door that turns the seat around backwards, and the mounting style looks exactly like a 2 door "hoops" on the floor. And they are bucket seats. Could probably find a way to make that work

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom