EVO quick disco mud flaps ?

A.J.

Soooo my wife...... got pulled over or speeding today. As the nice officer was writing her up he decided,out of the goodness of his heart, to measure for mud flaps. As you can probably imagine with 4" lift, 37" tires and EVO fascia it didn't go well. Anyone running the mud flaps? Any pics would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

Soooo my wife...... got pulled over or speeding today. As the nice officer was writing her up he decided,out of the goodness of his heart, to measure for mud flaps. As you can probably imagine with 4" lift, 37" tires and EVO fascia it didn't go well. Anyone running the mud flaps? Any pics would be appreciated.

Same thing happened to me years ago in LaPine... Except I had no lift... I will say physically measuring is kinda cruel... But some like to document and over document things just because... Hope the citation wasn't too bad. No pics sry.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JulietKilo

I wanna say I saw a pic of Eddie's jeep that has them, maybe he can chime in! You could also reference google images. I will be monitoring this thread as I am thinking about them for when I pull my trailer.

A.J.

I wanna say I saw a pic of Eddie's jeep that has them, maybe he can chime in! You could also reference google images. I will be monitoring this thread as I am thinking about them for when I pull my trailer.

I did find a few pics and one was Eddies but it had a full bumper. I was hoping for a full rear pic with no bumper. I will just have to wait a couple days. Then I will have a live shot in my own garage I guess. [emoji16]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Holy shit! $159 for those!?! I would have saved $50 and bought the other ones from terraflex. At least they look better
IMG_7479.jpg
IMG_7480.jpg

Top Bottom