2015 JKU dash lights going crazy

Defcon3JKU

I have recently installed the Evo Coners with Evo lights hard wired in, JW Speaker headlights, and a Warn Zeon 10-S. After having installed these I ran my Jeep 2 weeks with no issues at all. These are the only items I installed that might be causing an electrical problem. This weekend my dash lights started going crazy while just normally driving the Jeep. The TCS, ABS, Yellow Engine light, and all the needle gauges drop then come back to normal. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing this to happen before I call Chrysler. It's under warranty but if something I installed is causing this I need to fix it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I have recently installed the Evo Coners with Evo lights hard wired in, JW Speaker headlights, and a Warn Zeon 10-S. After having installed these I ran my Jeep 2 weeks with no issues at all. These are the only items I installed that might be causing an electrical problem. This weekend my dash lights started going crazy while just normally driving the Jeep. The TCS, ABS, Yellow Engine light, and all the needle gauges drop then come back to normal. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing this to happen before I call Chrysler. It's under warranty but if something I installed is causing this I need to fix it myself.

If you installed your winch wire(s) under the nuts that tightens your terminals to the battery posts that'll do exactly what your describing. Move them to the other nuts that clamp the wire to the terminal & you'll be OK.
Ask me how I know :rolleyes2:

Defcon3JKU

If you installed your winch wire(s) under the nuts that tightens your terminals to the battery posts that'll do exactly what your describing. Move them to the other nuts that clamp the wire to the terminal & you'll be OK.
Ask me how I know :rolleyes2:

Thanks. I'll swap this over this afternoon. Does it matter which of the other 3 I connect to?

07streetbobrider

Exactly the same thing happened to me...the concave nut on the negative wouldn't tighten down because of the wire rings under it...took it to dealer and they said it wouldn't do what I described so they didn't figure it out...I didn't use the extra post because it didn't have a nut on it and I just wanted to get done..

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Exactly the same thing happened to me...the concave nut on the negative wouldn't tighten down because of the wire rings under it...took it to dealer and they said it wouldn't do what I described so they didn't figure it out...I didn't use the extra post because it didn't have a nut on it and I just wanted to get done..

Mine didn't have a nut either so I did exactly the same thing until it starting playing up. Then I found a nut real quick

Top Bottom