Free stuff! And a new 315 Duratrac and stock Rubi parts

Testlab

Hi everyone, hoping I'm "active" enough here to post, please let me know if not. I feel like giving away a few things to those who want them regardless, so please don't just lock the thread. I'll take sales down if I'm offending anyone.

I have a few things to put up for you that will be available for shipping or pickup after the weekend. All parts have a whopping 1600 miles on them.

For free:
2 '17 Rubi rail end caps. I chopped mine at an angle and made steel end caps to fit. No need for them, so if you broke yours during mods... here's your part.

Stock front sway bar links.

Stock front lower control arms.

Stock brake hoses.

Stock Rubi springs. Not sure of the codes, I'll check tonight.

I also have the ends of my bumper I chopped off... if for some reason someone wants a second chance at the DIY stubby caps.:thinking:

There may be more stock parts I'm not thinking of, so I'll post more when I can.

For sale:

All 5 BFG Mud Terrains taken off a 17 Rubicon: 600?... Pics up tonight.

One 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratrac. Brand new, never driven on. 250. Paid 310 last week. Mounted it up at Discount Tire, and they can't take it back. Just went with MT/Rs instead. This model was on my last Jeep and I have nothing but good things to say about it! 20170314_183402.jpg 20170314_183446.jpg
I have a deeply discounted UPS account, so shipping will be reasonable, even if you wanted all the tires.

Please message me or text nine 7 zero - 393 - twenty one 24 if you're interested in any of it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom