Waiting for Dune

StrizzyChris

Just placed my order for a 2013 Dune Unlimited Rubicon!!! :rock: I'll post my order sheet up here shortly. Anyone else order dune? Just wanted to start a dune pre-release chat thread!

JKU Rubicon Order date: January 31
Order scheduled for production: Feb 7
Production started and finished Feb 19
Delivered at dealership( <100 miles from Toledo) Feb 21
Total elapsed time of exactly 3weeks to the day! Not to shabby Chrysler :thumb:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just placed my order for a 2013 Dune Unlimited Rubicon!!! :rock: I'll post my order sheet up here shortly. Anyone else order dune? Just wanted to start a dune chat thread!

Sweet! Congrats! I think that color is going to look awesome when built up. :thumb:

StrizzyChris

Anyone have any insider pics? Ive seen a couple, but none of them are consistent in the shade. One looks like dozer one looks like Sahara tan and one like butterscotch

Rock-itman

Anyone have any insider pics? Ive seen a couple, but none of them are consistent in the shade. One looks like dozer one looks like Sahara tan and one like butterscotch

Was on the horn w/ my local dealership yesterday about that color he said it was really close to the Sahara tan ( A little deeper ) Goodluck im sure its one of the parts to the camo :rock:

StrizzyChris

These are what I have seen...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A guy that works at the wrangler factory said it looks more like the last two pics. Im hoping he is right. I loved the Sahara Tan!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

White_JKU

I love Jeeps in the tan colors. I think it will look awesome! Wish I coulda found a tan one when i purchased my 2012.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
here ya go...

dune preview?

sting.gordon.sumner.in_.dune_.jpg

seriously though, congrats, can't wait to see some of your pics. I really like the sahara tan.

Skid_Kid

Congrats! That color is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's awesome Strizzy. I like that color, looks like a deeper tan. Gonna look kick ass modded up. What's the est wait time?

dchew

Very nice! Love the color; blends in on the trail and looks right at home. :yup:

Dave

StrizzyChris

Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked! The ETA is 6-8 weeks from order date. I should get tracking info soon and ill post updates!

Anyone else ordering or planning to purchase Dune?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime8

Nice, congrats! I thought about waiting for dune, but knew in my heart that I'm a green guy. Looking forward to the inevitable "Dune STRIder" build thread. Get it? Strizzy + Dune = Dune Strider, or maybe just "Strider" for short...

Atch

The rear tailgate pic really looks like Sahara tan, I'm glad I got the tan, it hides the pinstripping well.

StrizzyChris

Looking forward to the inevitable "Dune STRIder" build thread. Get it? Strizzy + Dune = Dune Strider, or maybe just "Strider" for short...
Oh i cant wait for my build either...looking forward to opinions and suggestions from everyone! Ill start the thread on her pick-up day with baby pics! :blush:
See now, if you still lived in Ohio it would ship in a day :)

Dave

Its ordered through, and being shipping to Troy OH! So Ill be expecting it tomorrow huh? Ill have to send my brother to pick it up since I'm stuck in crappy ole Hawaii til Feb. 26 :bleh:

2012jkfng702

Hawaii, tough life :beer:. When you get it come down to Las Vegas I can help you break it in ;). Problem being you might not be able to find it after you park it. Looks like perfect desert camo:D

Top Bottom