Newbie Here!

mlny83

Hello!

I just picked up my second Wrangler yesterday. This is my first time changing the rims and tires and I found a look I want to duplicate.. See attached pics.. I'm having a hard time figuring out what offset I should be getting. I'm looking at 33 inch tires and 20 inch rims.. but I don't want them to stick out at all. I want them to look like this picture. Can anyone help me figure it out? Thanks! :giveup: IMG_3348.jpg IMG_3337.jpg

mlny83

wow. thanks for the help everyone. and for the record.. what I am looking to duplicate is the size of the rims and tires. Not those actual rims. But whatever.

WJCO

Meme King
20s aren't really ideal for 33 inch tires for off-road use. A 16 or 17 is a better setup for off-road use for a 33. 17 inches is really common to find in both tires and wheels for JKs so you'll have more to choose from. And truthfully, those wheels look identical to factory backspacing. If you're set on 20s, I have no idea. I would check with Discount.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
wow. thanks for the help everyone. and for the record.. what I am looking to duplicate is the size of the rims and tires. Not those actual rims. But whatever.

Well that's good [emoji13]. I run 4.75" of back spacing on 315/70R17. You could do that & you won't be extremely wide.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I would recommend for that sweet ride, nothing less than 35 inch tires on a nice, expensive 17 inch beadlock wheel. That will help offset that logo on the back window! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom