SunTop from Italy info

NotaconJKU

Hello fellow Jeepers. Wanted some input if anyone has dealt with SunTop before? They are a company out of Italy. I'm getting ready to purchase there Ultimate Top and Cargo Top setup for my 2015 JKU. There transaction process seems a little weird to me. You have to email your info to them then they send you a Proforma invoice for payment. They do except PayPal so I will be paying through that. So my ass is covered at least. So I guess my real question is did you receive your Top in a timely manner and was it worth the wait? Thanks guys...... Jeep on!! IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0538.JPG IMG_0537.JPG

Sent from my iPhone

AirborneVet

I lived/worked in Italy for just over 3 years. Significant financial transactions usually require some documentation. They have to have written and signed papers for the Guardia Di Finanza or their financial police. It's an old school way of doing business, but it's legit.

If they're made in Italy, they're likely made very well. I'll keep an eye out for a follow up. I'm curious to see how this turns out and how you like the top. Their tent zip in looks much lower profile than many here. I may have to order one myself.

Italy has a pretty large Jeep community. I went to a few festivals/events when I was there with the 08 JKUR I had at the time.

Image1490194152.392053.jpg

Good luck with the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

NotaconJKU

Thanks for the info. There Top definitely seem to built to the outmost quality. Comes with windshield header and there very own metal door surrounds. I've seen nothing but great reviews from them. So can't wait till I get this installed on my jeep. I will post up some pics when it finally arrives. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone

NotaconJKU

Well here she be. Great fit and quality! I will be purchasing there cargo rack for the back yet. And this top setup will be complete. IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0140.jpg IMG_0139.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

NotaconJKU

How much was it? I was looking at the website and didn't see any prices?

They don't list prices. But my top combo I bought was roughly around 800 US dollars shipped. The euro currency changes on a regular so price could go up or down.

Sent from NOTACON's iPhone

Top Bottom