Grease the speed sensor?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I installed ProSteers over the weekend and I ended up breaking one of the speed sensors on the hub. I managed to get the leftover sensor out of the hub. I don't think any debris fell inside the hub.
I did see some white grease inside the hub, but I wasn't sure if the new sensor had to be greased, so I didn't.
Everything was fine for a day. This morning on my way to work abs indicator light came on the dash. I did a quick check and wires are routed correctly and are not coming in contact with/ rubbing on anything.
IMG_4211.jpg

Anybody knows if the sensor has to be greased?

More on my ball joint install in my build thread

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

WJCO

Meme King
That grease is there from factory, I wouldn't worry about it if you didn't grease the new one. What code was thrown?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That grease is there from factory, I wouldn't worry about it if you didn't grease the new one. What code was thrown?

I don't know, I don't have a scanner. The check engine light is not on either. I'll stop by autozone and have them scan it to find out which sensor it is.

Top Bottom