Didn't know you all were so damn sensitive ...No one really reads "rules " to a forum

moneypitjk

Didn't know you all were so damn sensitive ...No one really reads "rules " to a forum

I am selling my 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Willys edition. It has a long list of upgrades that include
Metalcloak 2.5 inch suspension
Bilstien 5100 shocks
Poison spyder brawler lite front
Poison spyder bfh rear
Poison spyder rocker knockers
Sunpie led headlights
Trek armor shade top
Trek armor seat covers
Warn VR 10s winch
Rigid industries duallys
Rigid industries 10" light bar
Fourtreks modular rollbar rotopax mount
Spod/ source
Cobra CB
Teraflex hinged spare tire carrier and mount
Teraflex hi lift and cb antenna mount
Method race wheels double standard 17x8
Nitto trail grapplers 315/70/17
Bestop lockbox
Poison spyder A pillar light mounts
Teraflex upper/lower ball joints
.5 inch spacers are available as well
Some items may have been spoken for
It currently is about to hit 39000 miles
Hardtop, automatic, all work professionally done. It does have a couple tree branch scratches but it's a jeep so that's common. Very little time Offroad. Almost ALL highway miles as it is my daily driver. Serious replies only. IMG_2012.JPG IMG_2009.JPG IMG_1933.JPG IMG_0832.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
New here man. Sometimes it's easier to tell me what you're talking about than leaving clues links and memes

59597549.jpg

moneypitjk

Delete the post then. My bad. I just started the profile like two days ago and didn't know you all were so damn sensitive about it. My god I thought jeep people claimed to be friendly and cool to other jeep people.

WJCO

Meme King
Delete the post then. My bad. I just started the profile like two days ago and didn't know you all were so damn sensitive about it. My god I thought jeep people claimed to be friendly and cool to other jeep people.

We don't delete posts,That's also in the rules. Since you started your profile 2 days ago, and agreed to the rules, I would think they would be fresh in your mind. Guess not.

I guess we're the bad guys as usual and not 'friendly and cool' since we didn't meet your expectations. After all, it's our fault you broke the rules. Sorry, I'm just a little sensitive right now.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Can you at least make a video about your experience and post it on YouTube? I wasn't featured in the last one :(

desertrunner

I will say with it seeming like more and more of these things popping up on here that I'll agree with the OP pshhh who really reads all the rules and service agreements to shit when they sign up for things. Anyone know what the I tunes agreement says? Shit that thing could say they can come to my house and steal my kidney at any time I wouldn't know haha.

But with that said I do respect Eddie for his decision to run the site the way he wants he does pay for it and we use for free so if he doesn't want new ppl on here just to buy and sell stuff that's his prerogative and I'll run with it because I like this site. Some things seem to get escalated quite quickly though guess you can't win them all.
Hopefully the OP will stick around hang out and see all the good info on this site but doesn't seem like that happens often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I will say with it seeming like more and more of these things popping up on here that I'll agree with the OP pshhh who really reads all the rules and service agreements to shit when they sign up for things. Anyone know what the I tunes agreement says? Shit that thing could say they can come to my house and steal my kidney at any time I wouldn't know haha.

But with that said I do respect Eddie for his decision to run the site the way he wants he does pay for it and we use for free so if he doesn't want new ppl on here just to buy and sell stuff that's his prerogative and I'll run with it because I like this site. Some things seem to get escalated quite quickly though guess you can't win them all.
Hopefully the OP will stick around hang out and see all the good info on this site but doesn't seem like that happens often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
I hear you on rules. I didn't read them either and I should've.

The difference is that some guys accidentally break them, get called on it, apologize, and stick around and contribute. Other guys break them, get called on it, then go crazy and accuse us of being mean and not true to the Jeep brotherhood, etc.

It's less about if you accidentally broke the rules or not and more about how you respond when confronted with that fact. This is true in most of life.

JMac79

I am selling my 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Willys edition. It has a long list of upgrades that include
Metalcloak 2.5 inch suspension
Bilstien 5100 shocks
Poison spyder brawler lite front
Poison spyder bfh rear
Poison spyder rocker knockers
Sunpie led headlights
Trek armor shade top
Trek armor seat covers
Warn VR 10s winch
Rigid industries duallys
Rigid industries 10" light bar
Fourtreks modular rollbar rotopax mount
Spod/ source
Cobra CB
Teraflex hinged spare tire carrier and mount
Teraflex hi lift and cb antenna mount
Method race wheels double standard 17x8
Nitto trail grapplers 315/70/17
Bestop lockbox
Poison spyder A pillar light mounts
Teraflex upper/lower ball joints
.5 inch spacers are available as well
Some items may have been spoken for
It currently is about to hit 39000 miles
Hardtop, automatic, all work professionally done. It does have a couple tree branch scratches but it's a jeep so that's common. Very little time Offroad. Almost ALL highway miles as it is my daily driver. Serious replies only. View attachment 250563 View attachment 250564 View attachment 250565 View attachment 250566

I agree most don't read the rules. I am guilty of that too. First nice looking Jeep, but yeah selling or buying on here is for active members. The forum here is about building a community instead of Craigslist for Jeep. Stick around, you might end up keeping your Jeep and doing other stuff too it.

longarmwj

Let me put it this way. Eddie has made this website not only his home but his business as well. The classifieds are for people who are trusted and active here. Let me put it this way.

Say you opened up a business specializing in antiques . On weekends, you allowed your friends and family, and people you know who enjoy antiques set up stuff to sell, buy, and trade. Kind of like a glorified garage sale. Well here comes this random guy driving by. He sees what's going on and goes "geeze I would like to make a quick buck". The next week he stops in your business and browses a couple of things and walks out. You've seen him but don't know who he is. Well that weekend when you have your friends and family set up, he shows up to sell stuff even though he hasn't earned that right. You go up to him and tell him that he can't sell here because it's reserved for friends and family and people he knows, and he gets mad and thinks that you're some horrible person for having defined and reasonable rules.

That's what happens with all these for sale threads that turn sour.

Top Bottom