Installed my Dynomax Evolution Competition Exhaust!

Conman

I am thinking about this set up as well. Only thing I worry about is sitting in traffic wheeling etc and having fumes enter the cab with my girls in back. How do you like it so far?

Skid_Kid

I am thinking about this set up as well. Only thing I worry about is sitting in traffic wheeling etc and having fumes enter the cab with my girls in back. How do you like it so far?

That is why I am going with the DynoMax Ultra Flo "Rockcrawler" Cat-Back Exhaust. That way it still exits from the rear.

Skid_Kid

I was looking at that kit also...just like the price of this one better. Haha.

HAHAHA. The price of the Comp is nice. I asked Eddie when he installed his on RUBIcat about the exit under the frame and fumes. He said it was not an issue, but being a daily driver with a hardtop in the winter it is safer to go with the Rockcrawler to be on the safe side. Just my :twocents:.

Conman

HAHAHA. The price of the Comp is nice. I asked Eddie when he installed his on RUBIcat about the exit under the frame and fumes. He said it was not an issue, but being a daily driver with a hardtop in the winter it is safer to go with the Rockcrawler to be on the safe side. Just my :twocents:.

I am in so cal but still have the hard top on in winter and my two young ones in the back so I would have to agree with you. Plus that's an outstanding reason to justify to the wife why I spent more money. Of coarse it was for my family's safety. Ha

WillMooseJaw

So far I haven't noticed any issues with fumes entering the cab, but It might be an issue with sitting in one spot for more than 15-20 minutes. I'm not ever sitting in traffic that bad around here though. :yup:

Skid_Kid

So far I haven't noticed any issues with fumes entering the cab, but It might be an issue with sitting in one spot for more than 15-20 minutes. I'm not ever sitting in traffic that bad around here though. :yup:

Can you come test it in SoCal on a Friday afternoon on the 5 or 15 north please? :cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom