Is THIS Really the All New 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A BIG part of me wants to call BS on these really poor images but an anonymous source sent them to me and from what I'm told, they are supposed to be what the all new 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler is supposed to look like. Looks a lot like a JK to me but what do you think?

bktylkbq3yqnpgrz61nu.jpg

j026wwte2kyujxbvjs0f.jpg

UPDATE 03/30/2017 : The below Jeep is called the Switchback and Mopar is bringing it out to the 2017 Easter Jeep Safari. As you can see, it's got a grill that looks a lot like what we've seen on the JL Wrangler teasers. If I could guess, it'll be the closest thing to a REAL JL that we'll get to see anytime soon.

20170330140111-e098fc33-me.jpg

10abadilla/jk

It interest me in some way. More that its similar to the jk. But as said before the lines on the doors look off and I don't like the cents behind the from gender flairs. And I am curious where the spare tire will be mounted and what axles they plan on running this go around?

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

vitodivita

It sure looks close to the spy-shots/leaks that have been out there. What makes me think it's BS is the cage structure, I was sure it wasn't going to look that similar to a JK. I'm sure they'll do a great job in the end but it makes you wonder.

Andy5160

Hooked
I like the bumpers they are similar to Hard Rock but not exactly. I personally don't feel there will there will be a lot of changes. There is not much room to improve already legendary vehicle.

Ddays

Hooked
I sure as hell hope this isn't the JL. If it is I am completely underwhelmed. After, what 11 years, THIS is the new design? :thinking:

Top Bottom