A/C converted to on board air

mtnbiker995

Is there a write up anywhere on here or anywhere someone knows of that outlines the steps to convert the factory a/c compressor on a Jk to on board air? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've never even heard of someone doing that. If you could cool and take pictures and post them up. Or if you don't want AC sell me the compressor. ;)

mtnbiker995

I hadn't either until my buddy mentioned it last night so I googled it...apparently off the compressor with no aux air tank it has enough juice to run an impact wrench and other tools.

I wouldn't be doing the conversion till spring time but I'll be sure to take pictures as I go!

mtnbiker995

Haha I punched a stick through my condenser offroad and don't feel like buying a new one...I will miss it but I feel like I'll enjoy OBA more than AC haha

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have seen a write up online before I was looking to see how to install my quick air 2 on board and that write came it wasn't from jk_ site try to Google it I know it is there. I will see if I can find the Site too when I get off work this evening.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom