SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bottle Logic : Tuesday - April 4th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20170331220432-e0f0e22c.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or even Northern San Diego areas, I'd like to invite you to join the members of WAYALIFE over at Bottle Logic in Anaheim on Tuesday, April 4th at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they are well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for everyone to dine from and for this Suds-n-Grub, they'll be featuring a tacos!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, eat some tasty food and refresh yourself with a mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Bottle Logic
When: Tuesday, April 4th @ 6:00pm

BOTTLE LOGIC is located in Anaheim, California right off the 91 and near the corner of La Palma and Glassell.

1072 N Armando St
Anaheim, CA 92806

(714) 660-2537

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. OverlanderJK
4. BitBucket
5. JAGS
6. ramin
7. Trail JK
8. BLCK4X4
9. Dale72
10. Irish JK
11. knotabyte
12. grandjk

Maybe List
1. BaddestCross
2. 10frank9
3. NotInStock

:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

JAGS

Hooked
Well, make me a +1. I'll be there a little later, but I was able to make it so Amy can be there too. We'll see you guys Tuesday. Looking forward to it. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji482]

Strainger

Caught the Bug
It's my number 1 son's birthday. But he is more than old enough to enjoy a beer. He says he will join us. So, I hope to see the usual suspects and meet some new ones. :beer:

Top Bottom