ORE Enforcer Pro Stage 1, 2, 3

Blackhawkip

ORE just released the stage 1, 2, and 3 packages for their bolt-on coilover lifts. Having seen the EVO control arms, they are impressive and stout in comparison to stock. I like the idea of having adjustable and greaseable ends that the EVO control arms offer as well. What is your take on the different packages? Is it worth the extra $$ to go with stage 2 or stage 3?

tgoss

Yeah as long as you're going to stick with 37's I would just do the stage 2 and get the arms you need, then worry about the rest later if you actually need it :)

gmb425

I was thinking the same thing. I do not plan to go over 4 inches of lift. Not very interested in going +30 mph on trails... mainly sticking on rocks. I saw the EVO ENFORCER PRO STAGE 3 and thought that it would be a good fit for me. So, I guess I am interested in what others think too. Main factors are staying under 4 inches of lift, on 37s, rock crawling, and daily driver.

IMG_0667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

I think the front lower control arms were the only arms they offered in the package.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correct, they used to just offer the coilovers with lower front arm or you could go full bore with long arms. Now they offer stage 2 which has rear uppers or stage 3 which offers all short arms.

Top Bottom