Northern Nevada Wayalifers 4-9

Battle Born JK

Hi everyone My wife and I would like to invite wayalifers to our anniversary run 13yrs been married and many years to go Eldorado caynon is were we want the run to be on 4-9-17 meet up at the dog park in Dayton 9am thanks everyone

TRLJNKY

Im very interested in making this run. Close to home also. Congrats on 13 years. Hope to see you and a few more of us in a cpl weeks. Im subscribed

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Battle Born JK

Thanks alot man hopefully many more might not go up Eldorado Caynon heard this winter did that trail pretty bad body damage to jku not what im wanting on the anniversary

Battle Born JK

Sounds good im planning on meeting up at the dog park then probably just do a nice non body damage run up mt como and wheel up there for a while

TRLJNKY

Jeepdave. Tried to send a pm but your mailbox is full. If you clean it up. Hit me up. Have a question

Battle Born JK

Just wanted to let everyone that mt como is a pretty scenic trail not technical what so ever but it has alot of history up there old mines buildings ect. Should we come across some technical stuff we might just have to tackle it. Hope to see my fellow jeepers out there.

TRLJNKY

Just wanted to let everyone that mt como is a pretty scenic trail not technical what so ever but it has alot of history up there old mines buildings ect. Should we come across some technical stuff we might just have to tackle it. Hope to see my fellow jeepers out there.
Awesome lookimg forward to a nice chill run on Sunday with friends and family. Thanks for the invite

Battle Born JK

With the 90% chance of rain on fri and sat its gonna be muddy and maybe get to wheel in the snow some more look foward to seeing yall on sunday

Top Bottom