After lift observations

BigBoy

So a couple months ago I put on an EVO level kit and Rancho 9000 shocks. I've been loving the ride ever since and been waiting to get tires. That wait was finally over on Thursday and I finally got my 35's!!!

Here is what I'd like your thoughts on. My front and rear axles are now off center. Not much but enough to notice they don't look the same. The front is pushed out to the driver side and the rear to the passenger side. As I understand this can be fixed with trackbar relocation brackets or adjustable trackbars. I'm wondering which is better and how urgent I need to get them if at all. The Jeep still drives fine, I'm more concerned about wear to the tires.

On another note, after I added the tires, I noticed the rear driver side looked lower, like it was sagging. I measured and it's about an inch lower. Could this be shock related? I'm thinking of swapping the shocks to see if the sag moves. I know springs hold the weight but I didn't notice it sagging before adding the spacers in the rear.

Here is a pick of the new wheels and tires. [emoji4]

Image1491098336.236123.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Don't need to do anything with the track bars. It won't cause any functional issues nor will it cause tire wear. Shocks have nothing to do with ride height. Strangely, the right side is normally the one that sags. Are you 100% sure that the springs are seated correctly?

BigBoy

That's a relief on the track bars. I wasn't looking forward to having to add those right away to save my tires. I think down the road I will though.

As far as the springs go, they look seated as they did before the install.

Top Bottom