Led fogs

SWRUBI

Kind of surprised that I'm not seeing more discussion on LED Fogs (maybe I'm not searching right)? What are you guys throwing in there for replacements? I upgraded to Trucklite LED's a few years ago and want to now replace the fogs with LED's. Don't want to spend $300.00 on fogs and see a lot of CREE offerings on the Bay and Amazon that look OK on the cheap. Curious what others are doing and have experienced good or bad on the offerings out there. Thanks gang..:thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I ran the KC Hilites with Trucklites, because they were plug & play, and fit like the factory fogs. I'm afraid the knock offs might have a bad light spread, so I stay away from them.

IMG_8684.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wario

I have a set of these and they work great. Alla Lighting 2504 PSX24W 50W High Power Xtremely Super Bright White LED Lights Bulbs for Fog Light Lamp Replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWRUBI

I have a set of these and they work great. Alla Lighting 2504 PSX24W 50W High Power Xtremely Super Bright White LED Lights Bulbs for Fog Light Lamp Replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. Looks like simple bulb replacements. Do you have any photographs showing them at night time?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

Quadratec has their own LED fog lights that plug n play into factory bumper and harness. They offer Amber and clear.
A pair is under 150.00 I think.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

SWRUBI

one more thing..what's the OEM wattage for the fogs? Browsed the owners manual and didn't see it in there.

WJCO

Meme King
one more thing..what's the OEM wattage for the fogs? Browsed the owners manual and didn't see it in there.

Wattage= Volts x Amps. So if you know what fuse it is on, just multiply that number by 12 for a rough idea of the wattage.

Top Bottom