Alarm arming itself

72dozer

So it's a 2007 jku and the only way to keep the alarm off is leave the key in the ignition .
If u remove the key it will randomly start beeping and locking door with out me ever hitting a button or door locks

It also keeping doing until the key is back in the ignition

Any ideas what it could be ???

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grumpiebill

So it's a 2007 jku and the only way to keep the alarm off is leave the key in the ignition .
If u remove the key it will randomly start beeping and locking door with out me ever hitting a button or door locks

It also keeping doing until the key is back in the ignition

Any ideas what it could be ???

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Does this have remote start?

Sent from my LG-M210 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grumpiebill

I'm sorry I'm not of more help but my best guess is something in the steering wheel is going goofy. Either the clockspring or steering wheel switches. Cruise switch being most common...

Sent from my LG-M210 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kttx740

My 07 JKU did something similar. A new battery in the key fixed the problem. Also, like a previous post stated, check the clock spring. There is an active recall on 07's for a clock spring issue.

My '12 would do something like that. It would lock/unlock on hyper speed on its own a few times then start beeping or any combination of locks not working, alarm sounding, locking on its own. Super annoying

Top Bottom