Handle of Honey..?

jelliott076

Does anyone know if Honey is sold by the handle??

If not I'd like to start a petition to Wild Turkey to start selling American Honey in the 1.25L size. I spend way too much time at the store feeding this glorious addiction and between my wife and I we're chewing through a bottle in the blink of an eye. I know the 1.25L may be a lot to ask of Wild Turkey, though I'm thinking the 5gallon Sparkletts Water style dispenser would also be a good deal.

Chairokey

As much of us that drink it, it might be justified LOl. I'm still a virgin though :p might ought a pop it soon

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm pissed my local market stopped carrying it. I may be the only one that bought from them... Gotta find a new honey hole. 😎

jelliott076

Answer to our cravings!

Just found out the liqour store down the street from me is getting half gallon sized handles of Honey on Friday! (I told the owner to reserve a case) . My Raceline Beadlocks will be arriving the same day. Coincidence?? I think not!

:wings: :applaudit: :honey: <=== Supersized!!

StrizzyChris

Just found out the liqour store down the street from me is getting half gallon sized handles of Honey on Friday! (I told the owner to reserve a case) . My Raceline Beadlocks will be arriving the same day. Coincidence?? I think not!

:wings: :applaudit: :honey: <=== Supersized!!

Dear lord that's a lot! I think u might wanna refer to the hotline mentioned above!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

jelliott076

What store? I'll cruise out and get some. lol

I actually don't know the name of it. It's just titled "Liquor Store" on the corner of Jamacha Road and Elkelton behing the 7-11 and Foster's Freeze. It's on the west side of the 125 in the little strip mall. I will probable wind up picking up an extra case to bring to the Sud's n Grub on the 28th. I'm still waiting to find out if my leave has been approved for that night, but I still plan to drop in even if I can't drink.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I actually don't know the name of it. It's just titled "Liquor Store" on the corner of Jamacha Road and Elkelton behing the 7-11 and Foster's Freeze. It's on the west side of the 125 in the little strip mall. I will probable wind up picking up an extra case to bring to the Sud's n Grub on the 28th. I'm still waiting to find out if my leave has been approved for that night, but I still plan to drop in even if I can't drink.

Cool, I'll check it out on my way home from work Saturday. It's not too far out of the way.

Top Bottom