prorock 60s

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Short arm or long arm doesn't matter, both will work. You really don't need long arms below 4" of lift. As far as lift height, you should have no problem running a ProRock 60 with any lift that is at least 3" or so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

08rubi

thanks for the info i have a guy who was working on my jk who refused to finish it because i don't want to run 5.5 inches of lift. I'm trying to stay at 4.5 which should be fine.

GraniteCrystal

thanks for the info i have a guy who was working on my jk who refused to finish it because i don't want to run 5.5 inches of lift. I'm trying to stay at 4.5 which should be fine.
Guy doesn't know what he's doing if he wants you running 5.5" of lift. Take your Jeep and go elsewhere. He probably only works on trucks.

A.J.

I think I would refuse to pay him until he remembers who's jeep it is and what the word "customer" means.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

08rubi

im running 37s for now will probably go 40s next time. the jeep will be leaving the shop saturday. its been a nightmare my jeep has been down since october given it was 3 months waiting on parts to show up.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I run 40s on my Jeep with a ProRock XD60 front and 80 rear, and it's currently sitting with the coilovers adjusted to about 3.5-4" of lift. 5.5" is insane. I'd run from this shop and never go there again.

You can buy a ProRock 60 that's been built for the average JK and bolt it right into a Jeep with just about any lift kit. No need to go up to 5.5". 4.5" is tall for 37s but will be fine on 40s. No need for long arms, no real need for anything extra or different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

08rubi

thats good to hear i have the the new hardcore package they sell im running from this guy hes way over his head said that if i don't run 5.5 the jeep will be dangerous and roll over easier

WJCO

Meme King
thats good to hear i have the the new hardcore package they sell im running from this guy hes way over his head said that if i don't run 5.5 the jeep will be dangerous and roll over easier

This guy that's feeding you all of this is a tool. He likely makes a lot of profit off of the bullshit he's trying to sell you.

08rubi

i think he got in over his head and made some shit up to bail on it. ive talked to dynatrac and northridge and they say the minimum for a 2dr is 2.5in and i have a 4.5 xfactor midarm

Basscat

Even with big tires on a JKU you wouldn't need / want more than 4". At least that's the way I see it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom