Evo Enforcer Shocks

JK2DR

I pick up my new jeep in 2 days, and am looking to order my lift and shocks. I had the evo enforcer 3" lift with the 5100s on my last jeep, but felt it rode a little rough still so am looking at better options. I plan on doing the rear evo rockstar skids at the same time, will that affect the length I need for rear shocks?

Napalm

A lot of guys here swear by the Rancho RS9000xls(adjustable), That's what I'm going to do! The King shocks are also great if you can spare the coin for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

I run the 3" enforcer with 9000xl shocks all around. Truthfully, I have not messed with the knobs at all, just had them at the softest setting. No complaints with the ride.

Regarding the shocks and rockstars, I believe you'll be ok. The general rule is to ensure that you have enough bumpstop that you don't rely on the shock to prevent excess up-travel.

JK2DR

I run the 3" enforcer with 9000xl shocks all around. Truthfully, I have not messed with the knobs at all, just had them at the softest setting. No complaints with the ride.

Regarding the shocks and rockstars, I believe you'll be ok. The general rule is to ensure that you have enough bumpstop that you don't rely on the shock to prevent excess up-travel.

Do you know what length you have? The ones i was looking at was rear for 3.5 lift and front for 4 lift. Does that sound about right?
My first lift on my last jeep had too long of front shocks and the springs would unseat, dont want that to happen again

scull20

Do you know what length you have? The ones i was looking at was rear for 3.5 lift and front for 4 lift. Does that sound about right?
My first lift on my last jeep had too long of front shocks and the springs would unseat, dont want that to happen again

I don't recall off the top of my head. A quick search on here may find you the part numbers you need. Otherwise send a PM to Rancho, I'm sure they'd be able to get you what you need.

Top Bottom