Newbie from Las Vegas...

bearisloco

Hello to all jeepers!!! I wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm a 49 year old Asian with a Suzuki Hayabusa. So, I'm not your typical Asian or maybe. LOL. I have a 2016 JKU, not a DD. It's my baby so only 5,000 miles on it. I've got 4" lift 35" Nitto grappler for starter. I've. It had much opportunity to go 4 wheeling much but plan on it in the near future. My wife and I are almost empty nesters and will have more time for ourselves. Hope to be in the dirt soon. In the mean time, I'm building my baby to how I like it. Happy keeping to all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Hello to all jeepers!!! I wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm a 49 year old Asian with a Suzuki Hayabusa. So, I'm not your typical Asian or maybe. LOL. I have a 2016 JKU, not a DD. It's my baby so only 5,000 miles on it. I've got 4" lift 35" Nitto grappler for starter. I've. It had much opportunity to go 4 wheeling much but plan on it in the near future. My wife and I are almost empty nesters and will have more time for ourselves. Hope to be in the dirt soon. In the mean time, I'm building my baby to how I like it. Happy keeping to all!!!

Welcome aboard :beer: why not some pictures of your rides :D

LasVegasJK

Welcome from Centennial Hills. Hopefully see you out on the trails soon. There are trail runs mostly every weekend, and if you want to go during the weekdays, there is likely someone that will jeep with you.

Top Bottom