Wave from a newbie in Norway..

P

Pizzalover

Hi all,

Just joined, but a newbie to Jeeps.

I was off-roading a lot when I was in the military from 1996 to early 2000's.

We were driving MB Geländewagen 240D and 300TD, Scania 113 4x4 trucks and Hägglunds BV209 (tracked vehicles).

Currently I'm "researching" the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk as it looks like the most capable for the money here locally.

I've been watching some of the Wayalife videos on YouTube, and after browsing this forum I decided I needed to sign up.

Br,
Thor
aka
Pizzalover

Amrth

Hi all,

We were driving MB Geländewagen 240D and 300TD, Scania 113 4x4 trucks and Hägglunds BV209 (tracked vehicles).

Currently I'm "researching" the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk as it looks like the most capable for the money here locally.

I've been watching some of the Wayalife videos on YouTube, and after browsing this forum I decided I needed to sign up.

Br,
Thor
aka
Pizzalover

Welcome aboard :beer: why not some pictures of your rides :D

Randy Tadevich

Hi all,

Br,
Thor
aka
Pizzalover
Welcome. Its neat to see others from around the world. Why not a jeep wrangler? Just curious, as i think the renegades are a really cool little rig?

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

P

Pizzalover

Welcome. Its neat to see others from around the world. Why not a jeep wrangler? Just curious, as i think the renegades are a really cool little rig?

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hi Randy,

One of the reasons that I'm looking at the Renegade is price.
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with all options costs just a bit over $65000 here locally.

The Wranglers start at $110000..

Br,
Thor

Top Bottom