Moving Over the Pond

210JKU

So, I haven't been on in awhile and during that time I found out I will be moving to London, England. Deciding if I should take my Jeep or my wife's Jeep Liberty.

I really want to take mine, but want to know (maybe a long shot) if anyone knows of any shops that work on Jeeps or 4x4 vehicles in the London area because I'm nowhere near finishing my build.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

My origins are from over the pond so I'm happy and a bit envious of you.

I don't think you would have any trouble finding a shop capable of working on a Jeep Wrangler. It's really a basic set up of two solid axles. Not very sophisticated. That's the beauty of the Wrangler.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

From what I understand it costs and arm and a leg maybe both legs to ship a vehicle to another country and then get it registered and all that gets expensive really quickly. I'd be curious as to what it would cost you to ship either of your Jeeps over there.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Are you moving due to military? Don't they pay for one vehicle? I would love to move there. It's very drivable there. I would totally rage the wrangler. I've seen several jeep clubs there as well. Beer is good there too!😁

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

210JKU

I am military, so they would pay to ship it over, but only one. Not really worried about that. I was more interested on the shops over there since I do plan on upgrading a lot while I am out there. Gheller made a good point as it being a basic setup.

I have driven on the "opposite" side for 2 years in Japan, but not w/a LHD. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the responses.

Zstairlessone

The biggest problem driving RH with a LHD is when you come back it screws you up for a long time. Driving a RHD on RH is better because you switch sides when you come back (experience)

Top Bottom