Neighbor admires my Jeep

gheller

She comes up to me and says "Hey, great looking Jeep" " It must be very fast".

"Fast"?' I say, no it's not particularly fast but very capable. If I wanted fast I would have bought the Ford Mustang GT 350 Voodoo engine which is Fast and sounds insane!

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
She comes up to me and says "Hey, great looking Jeep" " It must be very fast".

"Fast"?' I say, no it's not particularly fast but very capable. If I wanted fast I would have bought the Ford Mustang GT 350 Voodoo engine which is Fast and sounds insane!

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

You can still think of it as fast.....how fast it empties you wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

You guys are killin me lol!!

Yeah, 2 hours now and I'm cooking some burgers and dogs for my son and I.

I think she was basically into some "polite conversation" but who knows.

Chic Chica Bow Wow lol.

Last edited:

gheller

I was hoping the Jeep would keep me occupied and OUT of trouble. [emoji12]

I don't know what it is with this "Fast Jeep" thing, not the first time I heard it.

Last month I roll up to a red light and a 2016 75th anniversary edition rolls up alongside. I see the two occupants (looked like husband and wife, wife driving) waving at me from inside. I wave back (very rare here). She rolls down window and the two of them give me thumbs up and compliment the ride.
I offer up some good words as well, they seem pleasant enough.
She says, I wouldn't dare try racing yours it looks much faster than ours.
I laugh and tell them we both have the same engine but I just added more weight with the tires, bumper and sliders so yours is probably faster now but we didn't buy Jeeps to race, right?
They laugh and we wish each other well and went on.
I think it's just light conversation making without much thought out into it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I was hoping the Jeep would keep me occupied and OUT of trouble. [emoji12]

I don't know what it is with this "Fast Jeep" thing, not the first time I heard it.

Last month I roll up to a red light and a 2016 75th anniversary edition rolls up alongside. I see the two occupants (looked like husband and wife, wife driving) waving at me from inside. I wave back (very rare here). She rolls down window and the two of them give me thumbs up and compliment the ride.
I offer up some good words as well, they seem pleasant enough.
She says, I wouldn't dare try racing yours it looks much faster than ours.
I laugh and tell them we both have the same engine but I just added more weight with the tires, bumper and sliders so yours is probably faster now but we didn't buy Jeeps to race, right?
They laugh and we wish each other well and went on.
I think it's just light conversation making without much thought out into it.

Based on the rest of this thread, they were obviously looking for a 3-way or a cuckold. Lol.

Top Bottom