New but excited

Moonka

IMG_2336.jpg Hello,
I'm about as new as they get, I have wanted a jeep for a long time (maybe 20 years) I don't know why I never got one. But anyway my time has come and I finally got my red jeep. I just picked up a 17 Hard rock and I could be any more excited. I'm like everyone else I suppose, I'm about to take a perfectly good offload machine and lift it, but huge tires on it, and drive it down the coast :) hopefully I'll have the stones to take it over the rocks soon, I have a feeling i will. Anyway, my name is Bob and I am in Huntington Beach, so lots of trips to the Cleveland national forest, Yosemite, Big Sur, and the Rubicon Trail are in my future. Hopefully i can make some great friends here, and not ask too many stupid questions (particularly ones that have been answered a hundred times). So here is my wave, you guys will have to teach me the ropes. :thumb I tried to add a picture, but it said the upload failed every time. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:

Flat Top

Howdy and Welcome! I normally don't like color matched fenders and tops but for some reason I really dig the red.

Nice looking rig!

Top Bottom