Soft top help

Miller028

Jeep wave from Pennsylvania! My wife and I are looking for a slanted soft top for our 2016 jku I say slanted because we want the trektop style. We would like tinted plastic windows as well. If you have a top you love and would suggest please tell us the brand and where to order!! Pictures are greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I'd trust whatever Napalm says [emoji23]

Ha...ha...ha... [emoji12]
Much appreciated! Would you suggest ordering from extreme terrain or is there somewhere else cheaper?

I wouldn't order from Extreme Terrain. I can't think of any forum venders that might sell them, but you might check Havoc Off-road. Other than that, Amazon has it too.

Any of y'all know any of the preferred WAL venders that carrier the TrekTop? I couldn't find any but wasn't sure.

Oreo

Thanks! Do they have a shorter version with the same design? I love this bumper but I don't want it to cover the tires. Kind of a stubby is what I'm looking for

I'm not sure, I found that bumper on Extreme Terrain which I try to avoid at all costs. You can look around there if you want but if you're going for a stubby look, check out the EVO 1/4 pounder.

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
I love how a soft top thread morphs into a bumper one. Check out the Poison spyder brawler, or gen right front bumpers too.

Miller028

I love how a soft top thread morphs into a bumper one. Check out the Poison spyder brawler, or gen right front bumpers too.

IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPG

Top got here fast and in perfect condition, started to rain in the middle of the install so it didn't get a chance to sit in the sun long enough lol. Was a pain for a while, I love poison spyder products but they are normally out of my price range for what I like

Top Bottom