Only resident dickbags can call-out or say anything bad about someone else

snosrfr

i came to this thread by doing a google search for 'Evo tire carrier + bar size' as i too ordered the carrier and was looking to mount accessories, and trying to research this while it was en route.

the very first response was so completely out-of-line, that i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

it was good to see several members jump in and put these dickbags in their place, but i was let down to see someone from EVO (Drew) comment only on the silliness of the thread without bothering to address the OP's question. i love EVO products, but their product documentation is pretty skimpy, and it would have been great to see them step-up and starve the trolls by simply providing the requested, non-proprietary information.

what i don't understand is why the admins allow this to persist? this just creates a toxic environment, and people eventually just stay away to avoid these d-bags...

Moved from here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34295-Evo-Tire-Carrier-Specs

nice - quarantine my post from the original thread, leave all of the posts of a few members (moderators) bashing a new guy for asking a simple question, and then just go ahead and rename my post's title.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
i came to this thread by doing a google search for 'Evo tire carrier + bar size' as i too ordered the carrier and was looking to mount accessories, and trying to research this while it was en route.

the very first response was so completely out-of-line, that i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

it was good to see several members jump in and put these dickbags in their place, but i was let down to see someone from EVO (Drew) comment only on the silliness of the thread without bothering to address the OP's question. i love EVO products, but their product documentation is pretty skimpy, and it would have been great to see them step-up and starve the trolls by simply providing the requested, non-proprietary information.

what i don't understand is why the admins allow this to persist? this just creates a toxic environment, and people eventually just stay away to avoid these d-bags...

You obviously haven't been around long enough to see how things work out. If you don't like the way things work here, then leave and don't come back.. Its your choice

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome back from 2015 to set us all straight. Such an awesome contributor such as yourself should have set the world straight a long time ago. :thumb:

forum-messiah-fuck.jpg

IMG_1476981681.034247.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked

Ummm, maybe because they ARE the admins keeping the trash from stinkin up the joint? :thinking:

snosrfr

You obviously haven't been around long enough to see how things work out. If you don't like the way things work here, then leave and don't come back.. Its your choice

Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Your response simply doesn't make any sense. How long does one need "to be around" to see a few morons jump on someone for submitting a very simple and non-offensive question for exactly what it is? Your failed logic is only slightly less absurd than your adolescent chest thumping "leave and don't come back..." line.

WJCO

Meme King
Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Your response simply doesn't make any sense. How long does one need "to be around" to see a few morons jump on someone for submitting a very simple and non-offensive question for exactly what it is? Your failed logic is only slightly less absurd than your adolescent chest thumping "leave and don't come back..." line.

Oh good. You're back. Starting to warm up to us huh? :daydream:

Trail JK

Wow! You were so outraged that it nearly sent you to respond directly to a fourm member regarding putting him "down", but then you realized you weren't a member of the fourm yet? Ekkk, it's a crazy world you live in.

Still can't wait for your product to arrive? So you decided to start shit here and possibly bully your way into the spec information you're looking for? Or do you just have a general desire to save the world? Good luck with that.

And yet you still joined.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Ms. TrainWreck618.. how clever..

Dude.. you hurt my brain. Some people just don't get it, and sadly I think your one of them..

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Perhaps some of the newer members will benefit from the context of MTG's first post. On more than one occasion newbies have posted up very similar questions only to ultimately reveal their intentions to make "their own" version of the same product. Usually there is a song and dance about "built not bought" or they "can't justify spending what EVO charges".

In any event, most of us here don't take too kindly to knock-offs. Build something new, or pay someone else for their innovation. People who make knock-offs (even just for themselves) suck donkey dick in my book.

That's my 2 cents. If that wasn't what the OP was doing then great...I'm sure he will love his new EVO carrier.

Yep, I can totally see why you found my post so offensive. :crazyeyes:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Yet if you were an active member here you would know that the specs have been given and even a pretty awesome looking mount that clamps right onto the tubing of the carrier has been shown.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

Don't let sharkey and Pig stop you, please, tell MTG how you are going to "put him down". :daydream:

snosrfr

From the pictures I have seen of the tire carrier with atx slabs, I think the tubing is 2" OD, I may be wrong, the ring on slabs is 2.5" wide and the tube looks slightly smaller

thanks Benito - i agree, they look to be 2" bars. i'll call Evo to confirm.

snosrfr

Yet if you were an active member here you would know that the specs have been given and even a pretty awesome looking mount that clamps right onto the tubing of the carrier has been shown.

it would have been great if those came up in my search. they definitely would have been MUCH more useful than this thread.

Top Bottom