Electronic Fun Hater Equipment

Jchet729

So I've got a '12 JK and the Traction control and Stablility control? like to kick in and spoil some of the fun, I turn off the traction control but these things still seem to suck some of the fun and power out while trying to play.. Suggestions?

mtnbiker995

In 2wd hitting the ESP only disables the traction control (there's another safety system that tries to prevent your sliding by using your brakes)...you can find in your manual how to entirely disable ESP

Hope that helps

EDIT: If you're in 4hi and going slow enough (under 15mph I think) then press and hold the ESP button to completely disable the ESP until switching out of 4hi

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jchet729

In 2wd hitting the ESP only disables the traction control (there's another safety system that tries to prevent your sliding by using your brakes)...you can find in your manual how to entirely disable ESP

Hope that helps

EDIT: If you're in 4hi and going slow enough (under 15mph I think) then press and hold the ESP button to completely disable the ESP until switching out of 4hi

Thanks, yes it's the brakes kicking in and stabilizing itself and almost seems like something is pulling fuel or robbing power but not sure. I believe it has kicked in while in 4 hi as well

mtnbiker995

I don't know about the fuel part but try finding it in your manual how to completely disable ESP and see if that helps

mtnbiker995

I don't know about the fuel part but try finding it in your manual how to completely disable ESP and see if that helps

mtnbiker995

Explain to me how to do this! That would save so much hassle!

mtnbiker995

If you google it, you can find it very easy. I bought a switch yesterday and plan on wiring this weekend!

Top Bottom