Which Fuel Door to go with EVO MFG Corner Skins

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Wayalife brain trust,

I am just wrapping up the install of the EVO MFG Corners Skins and Tire Carrier. I am noticing that the fuel pocket/door might not fit the same due to the thicker skins. I saw how my friend Ben had glued the fuel pocket back in, but was wondering if anyone had any good ideas and/or experience with an aftermarket fuel door system that would work well with the Corner Skins.

Thank you all in advance. I am very excited about getting my tire carrier mounted. This project has been taking me over a month to complete so light at the end of the tunnel has me excited.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I used the basic Factory one and it is kinda difficult just a fitted. I do have a Mopar Chrome door latch that I had refinished that needs refinishing. It is just missing the two small rubber stops when the door shuts. If you're interested you have to refinish and I would make you a Smokin deal.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Factory here as well, I was thinking about cutting the hole larger someday to make it fit better if I ever need to pull the skins, but it works well for now.

Top Bottom