Recovery Straps

Renagade119

So one of my buddies got stuck in the snow the other day and I was the only guy at school with a strap, so I got him out. It was as tow strap so I was pretty cautious about how I was using it. So now Im in the market for a proper recovery/snatch/pull strap. So far Im looking at the Smittybilt recovery strap simply because its the cheapest one. Anyone got anything to say?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So long as it's a "snatch" strap and made for "yanking", you should be okay. I personally like the ones made by ARB because they come with indicators that signal you when it's exceeded its usefulness.

Renagade119

Ahhhhh I see. Im bummed out cause my dad knows quite a few people in the automotive industry and he can ususally get me everything I need but he can only seem to get ARB bumpers, so I gotta go with Warn, Smittybilt or Pro Comp

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhhh I see. Im bummed out cause my dad knows quite a few people in the automotive industry and he can ususally get me everything I need but he can only seem to get ARB bumpers, so I gotta go with Warn, Smittybilt or Pro Comp

You'll be fine with any one of them.

Top Bottom