Td2 & pcm

Bootlover101

Td2 & pcm

I had the flash cal tuner but when l put a manual sway bar disconnect on my 2012 Rubicon the sway bar lite was flashing. I called super chips to see if the flash cal could help in Turing off that lite. Super chip said no but the TD2 would and offered me a trade up. Awesome, my new TD2 showed up yesterday. So l got it all wired in and set up and started playing with it. Yep it did turn off my sway bar light. Then l went to adjust performance and the TD2 said to contact super chips that there was a problem. Super chip loaded my stock programs on to the TD2 and said ya should be good to go. The TD2 would not upload the stock program on to my Jeeps PCM and worst now my Jeep won't start. Now I'm dead in the water, nothing super chips said to do worked and l now own a 599.00 TD2 and a Dead 40,000 dollar Jeep.
Super chips emailed me a UPS label and said to send in my PCM and TD2 to them. I did that yesterday. It's all on its way to a super chips facility in Florida.
Has anyone had to do this? I'm sorta upset my day started with a perfectly running Jeep to now a totally dead Jeep stuck in my driveway.
Will super chips be able to fix this and have me back up n running? Today's Saturday and I was supposed to lead 5 Jeeps on bald mountain Jeep trail today. Uggg. IMG_6195.jpg IMG_6127.jpg IMG_6194.jpg IMG_6144.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom