ATX757 beadlocks

Journeyman

IMG_1305.jpg
Yup. My new set sitting and waiting for their new axles to come home and be paired up with. Obviously I'm a fan and don't think you could go wrong with these.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Excellent choice. Only downside, and this really only applies to the polished version, is that you have to put some kind of protective layer on them and then keep after them. If you don't they'll oxidize & look like fido's ass. As far as maintenence with the beadlocks,there really isn't any. Just check the bolts monthly to make sure they all stay tight. Mine have never needed re-tightening.

0612161716a.jpg

OhNoTheJiggies

Excellent choice. Only downside, and this really only applies to the polished version, is that you have to put some kind of protective layer on them and then keep after them. If you don't they'll oxidize & look like fido's ass. As far as maintenence with the beadlocks,there really isn't any. Just check the bolts monthly to make sure they all stay tight. Mine have never needed re-tightening.

View attachment 254702

What kind of coating did you do? These are probably what I'll go with down the road(when axles are changed) I have plastidip on my current ones... consider taking the dip off and reverting back to polished.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Love my all shiny Chamber Pro II's. I have a couple of the bolts work loose here and there every couple months but never more than slightly. Barely turn the torque wrench before it clicks but it is something I check once a month or after a trail ride. And I do use mine as a daily driver with no issues. The ones you are looking at are really cool! I would have gotten them if they didn't offer the polished (and clear-coated) because I like the way the actual beadlock stands out against the dark wheel.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As everyone else stated, you'll love them. Basically, they're as awesome as Slabs only with a bit more back spacing and a lot more character.

main.php

Top Bottom