Not how I wanted one of my first posts to go!

blackhills

This it's how my Sunday went. Driver error, I will take the blame, but a little too close to the edge and it gave out. Only moving 4-5 mph and the last thing I thought would happen. We walked away with some bumps and bruises, and got it recovered within a few hours. I think she is toast but they make more!
0423171537a.jpeg 0423171537b.jpeg

Sent from my VS986 using WAYALIFE mobile app

blackhills

I just put the evo tire carrier on today! So was still in the process of building it, thanks. Yes that's where the front tire sluffed off and from there no stopping. Craziest damn thing

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Sorry that happened. Sometimes it's just the slightest thing that causes things to go very wrong. My jeep is kind of like my baby, lol. I'd be pretty upset if this happened to me. Glad everyone's okay. Makes me glad that the terrain I will on is hard rock for the most part. As far as the jeep damage goes, I hope that the outcome is better than your initial thoughts.

Puke. So sorry. I've been there. I laid my Jeep on its side/top in a place I had no business whatsoever rolling. Caught me by surprise. Totally driver error. I feel your pain. It sucks ass.

It's absolutely amazing what these vehicles are capable of, but it's also equally amazing how fast it can all go South.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

blackhills

Puke. So sorry. I've been there. I laid my Jeep on its side/top in a place I had no business whatsoever rolling. Caught me by surprise. Totally driver error. I feel your pain. It sucks ass.

It's absolutely amazing what these vehicles are capable of, but it's also equally amazing how fast it can all go South.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app
100% correct

RedSheep

Any chance of getting the INS CO to declare it totaled, then buying it back cheep'ish

After that just pull as much sheet metal off as you can add a bunch of tubing and wheeling the piss out of it
That way you can enjoy or care less about flopping it the next time ;)

Top Bottom