Hello everyone! I'm a new member!

SilverBack775

Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone! Im new on here, actually been on here a few months but just started to become more active on here. From Nevada and been here over 30 years. Nevada is an amazing state to explore and wheel. I've been wheeling and exploring my whole life. Unfortunately it's been in trucks mostly. So I am new to the jeep world. I did have a sweet fj40 back in the day that was built up. But we always used trucks out here, hunting and camping and what not. It's a big state with lots of nothing! Haha anyway, Hello everyone! I look forward to meeting new people and learning from all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone! Im new on here, actually been on here a few months but just started to become more active on here. From Nevada and been here over 30 years. Nevada is an amazing state to explore and wheel. I've been wheeling and exploring my whole life. Unfortunately it's been in trucks mostly. So I am new to the jeep world. I did have a sweet fj40 back in the day that was built up. But we always used trucks out here, hunting and camping and what not. It's a big state with lots of nothing! Haha anyway, Hello everyone! I look forward to meeting new people and learning from all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE !

Top Bottom