King shocks, Dynatrac Pro Steers Ten Axles and Rancho Knuckles Knuckles installed!

deezus

20170424_194747.jpg

Just hot these installed but I have one question, one of the shocks, the rear passenger side, wouldn't rebound after compressing it, is that normal?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea if they are easy to move and not rebounding then they are not charged. Did they come with a label that said they were charged or not charged? I know my kings had a label saying they were pre charged

Ddays

Hooked
I'd really like to hear your impression of the difference in ride with these Kings. What shock did you switch from?

aermotor

I'd really like to hear your impression of the difference in ride with these Kings. What shock did you switch from?

The Kings are pretty nuts imo. I've ran a few other budget shocks and some Elka ones, friends have run Fox with res, but these things soak up so much it always surprises me. Paired with 4" EVO plush rides.

deezus

Yea if they are easy to move and not rebounding then they are not charged. Did they come with a label that said they were charged or not charged? I know my kings had a label saying they were pre charged
Not sure but the fronts were 70psi, the rear driver was 35psi and the passenger was 0psi. Got them charged at Rock and Road in Loomis California for 10 bucks a piece. They ride so nice now, very happy! My steering is so responsive and plush, unreal.

Last edited:

deezus

So the only other shocks I've had are the 5100s,the fox res 2.0 and the Kings. I will not go back. It's night and day and the more I drive them the better they ride, that might be my imagination, but that's how it feels to me.

Top Bottom